Who - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 Old 07-21-2010, 11:30 AM Thread Starter

Who

I have been noticing a lot of different kind of people giving me the thumbs up when im driving my camaro like little kids and Harley Davidson riders and truck drivers even an old man driving a model T car and so on,So who have you noticed giving you a thumbs up.Oh yea and young laddies asking me if they can have my camaro, Yea like that would happen right. NOT....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 07-21-2010, 11:41 AM
Veteran Member

I wave to other Camaros and flash the high beams alot. When I first got the car in Aug 09 I don't think I could drive more than 15 min with out some one giving the thumbs up or simply gawking at the car. I went on a road trip 3 weeks or so after I got it and I don't think I have ever seen so many people pulling out thier phones or cameras taking pictures of my car going down the road. It has calmed down a little nowa days but I still get a few reactions a week.

Go to http://www.cheers*****.com/Camaro.html to view picictures of my Camaro!
post #3 of 22 Old 07-21-2010, 12:04 PM

I have noticed Mustang drivers giving me thumbs up too!

post #4 of 22 Old 07-21-2010, 12:08 PM
Veteran Member

wow i don't get thumbs up or waved at or anything. i have even waved to other camaro drivers and get nothing back

the only time i had another camaro driver wave at me was when we were coming back from our road trip to BC

oh i do have one exception there is a little old man in a green mini van that lives near me and every time he sees my car he waves. but he's the only one. i have been approached at the gas station only like three times by someone saying nice car

welcome to alberta we eat cow, drill oil and rope calves

wants to push you down a flight of stairs to see if you are like a slinky or if you bounce like a ball... either way, I am quite sure I will be amused
post #5 of 22 Old 07-21-2010, 12:24 PM
Veteran Member

i get alot of looks from younger kids and teenagers. theres alot of older guys that are into the muscle cars but hate mine. either becuase im younger than them and have a nice car. most people dont liek the all black look and the wheels. but i dont really care. its my car

Brixton Forged
CM10 Wheels IN STOCK!!! RF7 SOON!!!!
Camaro/M3/M4 wheels in stock High Gloss Titanium
post #6 of 22 Old 07-21-2010, 12:38 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
I am still getting thumbs up,,,waves from all ages even had a guy that was walking stop dead in his tracks just to take a look. I even have people stop by the bowling alley to take a picture with it..

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.
post #7 of 22 Old 07-21-2010, 12:39 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen View Post
i get alot of looks from younger kids and teenagers. theres alot of older guys that are into the muscle cars but hate mine. either becuase im younger than them and have a nice car. most people dont liek the all black look and the wheels. but i dont really care. its my car

They love the all black down here... They must be jealouis up there is all cause yours looks awesome

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.
post #8 of 22 Old 07-21-2010, 01:16 PM

If you are in New England and get a thumbs up from an SIM SS or a blue and black Harley Davidson Heritage Softail it will more than likely be me.
post #9 of 22 Old 07-21-2010, 01:54 PM

It weird around where I live. I see other new camaro drivers and I wave at them but they don't wave back. Mind you there are not very many around here at all. The older hor rod guys don't wave either. I don't give a **** what thier problem is though. As per usual though, I get the the younger crowd waving and asking questions, all the women in my office love the car. Keep in mind I live in an area dominated by euro or asian imports. My car definetly stands out in traffic. I get these bmw and honda douche bags giving me the eye until I rev the piss out of my SS, then they know what I'm grinning about and look the other way.

2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Inferno Orange w/K&N intake and more to come!
post #10 of 22 Old 07-21-2010, 01:55 PM

i just got another thumbs up yesterday..i still get a lot of looks and people saying how they love the car and walking out of the store or gas station only to see someone standing by it taking a pic..i figured it would have all worn off by now but it hasnt yet!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page