DSVCustoms and CamaroStyle bringing you all of your Interior needs - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 07-27-2010, 10:51 PM Thread Starter
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

DSVCustoms and CamaroStyle bringing you all of your Interior needs

We have not posted much on this forum, but from now on we will be more involved here, since we are going to adding more products. We wanted to post some pictures of our work that we have available for the Camaro. We are coming out next week with a complete line of different combinations in leather, leather and carbon, alcantara, carbon fiber leather, paint, etc. We have been hard working in development of more parts for the car. These items are individually hand crafted and finished to same high standards you come to expect from DSV Customs. From the premium automobile leathers that we use to the high quality German thread, only the finest materials are used for our products.

Our parent company DSVettes has a long and distinguished track record of providing the finest leather and carbon fiber items on the market. Our work has been featured in Jay Lenos Garage webpage http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/video/ds-vettes/526269/. We have collaborated in SEMA show cars, specifically DSO Camaro and Street Scene Mustang both won the best interior award in their respective pavillions. You can google our name and you can see the search results for yourselves.

Please keep in mind that we stock the finest and most extensive selection of matching leather colors for your interiors, that way you can built your parts exactly the way you want it. Add to this the fact that you can choose from multiple stitching styles at no additional cost and the possibilities are practically endless. We can practically recover anything that you want in leather or Carbon Fiber. Stay tuned for all the new products coming out. If you would like any particular part developed feel free to give us a call at 956-238-4714 to let us know. A lot of pictures are posted for you to see a few of the combination's that can be achieved. We try our best to take detailed and closeup of stitching's so you can see the attention to detail.

WWW.Camarostyle.com

or

www.dsvcustoms.com

Here are a few of leather colors and stiching that we have in stock, we dont have similar colors, we have exact matches to the stock interiors:
Ebony
Black
Inferno Orange
Victory Red
Tan
Gray
Aquablue
Rally Yellow
Imperial Blue
Red Jewel
Black Alcantara
Orange Alcantara
Carbon Fiber Leather

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 07-27-2010, 10:52 PM Thread Starter
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

post #3 of 9 Old 07-27-2010, 10:53 PM Thread Starter
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

post #4 of 9 Old 07-27-2010, 10:53 PM Thread Starter
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

post #5 of 9 Old 07-27-2010, 10:53 PM Thread Starter
ModernCamaro.com Sponsor

Some stitching styles

post #6 of 9 Old 07-27-2010, 11:42 PM
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple

Very VERY impressive!

I saw many of these items up close at SEMA last November, and I can attest to the top-level quality workmanship!

2001 Camaro Z28 H/C/I LH6 A4 3.42

Like ModernCamaro.com on Facebook!
post #7 of 9 Old 07-28-2010, 12:34 AM
Veteran Member

Garage
looks awesome

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.
post #8 of 9 Old 07-28-2010, 07:58 AM
Veteran Member

now if i buy a leather dash( which i want to do) do i need to swap my dash out or send mine to you and you send it back.

Brixton Forged
CM10 Wheels IN STOCK!!! RF7 SOON!!!!
Camaro/M3/M4 wheels in stock High Gloss Titanium
post #9 of 9 Old 07-28-2010, 08:37 AM
Premium Member

Looks great!!!

2011 White Convertible 1LT IOM, Full JDM Colorshift Halo upgrade, Showstopper Camaro Bowtie Led Mirrors and Engine cover, Pace Setter Cat Back Exhaust, BK Coilover Kit, 21x9.5 and 21X8.5 Full Custom Cromed 21" GM wheels, Tinted windows, I WIN BEARS Plate. Full IOM dash and door update with IOM interior panels.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page