Dodge Neon SRT4's - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 08-18-2010, 03:26 PM Thread Starter

Dodge Neon SRT4's

I was driving home from checking a job in my Camaro about an hour again and some Asian dude in a yellow SRT-4 was tailgating me the entire way home. I thought I was done dealing with wannabes. Guess not. I was tempted to slam the brakes but then it wouldn't have ended well for either of our cars. I was tired of dealing with Neons in my Cobalt SS/SC and these losers still grow a pair of balls trying to intimidate me. Why?! I would blow him away if I really cared. Fortunately he knew his place and didn't attempt to pass me. Thank God those POS Neons are made anymore.

You have been banned for the following reason:
You have not shown yourself to have reformed from your previous ban, and continue to create secondary accounts. If you continue, we will prosecute using DMCA anti-hacking laws.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 08-18-2010, 04:43 PM

I think Dodge drivers feel inferior period, regardless of what you are driving next to them. I have gotten the same thing from chargers and what is that other sedan they make, oh yeah the avenger. I don't get that mindset either. Although speaking of knowing your place, I was on the interstate the other day and watched some guy in a 2010 Camaro SS speed by me trying to catch a Viper. Now that is a dodge I wouldn't mess with.
post #3 of 9 Old 08-18-2010, 05:04 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Poschmansky View Post
I think Dodge drivers feel inferior period, regardless of what you are driving next to them. I have gotten the same thing from chargers and what is that other sedan they make, oh yeah the avenger. I don't get that mindset either. Although speaking of knowing your place, I was on the interstate the other day and watched some guy in a 2010 Camaro SS speed by me trying to catch a Viper. Now that is a dodge I wouldn't mess with.
I've come across a new GT-R and I sure as hell wasn't gong to mess with that thing.

You have not shown yourself to have reformed from your previous ban, and continue to create secondary accounts. If you continue, we will prosecute using DMCA anti-hacking laws.

post #4 of 9 Old 08-18-2010, 05:48 PM
Veteran Member

There are plenty of fast SRT4's. They respond very well to mods. I wouldn't shrug them off.

www.fquick.com/demonspeed
Present: '02 SS #7146
Past: '89 IROC-Z|'91 Z28|'00 SS #0795|'01 Z28
post #5 of 9 Old 08-18-2010, 05:53 PM

You beat me to it Demon!

There is ALWAYS someone faster.

2005 CTSV BLACK LS7 Clutch/Flywheel/Slave, Tick Speed Bleeder, Tilton Clutch MC, RevShift Bushings, Domestic V8 Solutions (shifter, 8.8 Diff conversion, srut tower braces, sub-frame connectors), SLP cats, no cags, xpipe, bullet mufflers, Volante, iPod dock, G-force tune; 379hp 381tq.

Killing 5th gens like it is my job.
post #6 of 9 Old 08-18-2010, 06:05 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 54inches View Post
You beat me to it Demon!

There is ALWAYS someone faster.
Perhaps, but an SRT-4 will NEVER best me as long as I have $$$ and my Camaro!!

post #7 of 9 Old 08-18-2010, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DkKnightX View Post
Perhaps, but an SRT-4 will NEVER best me as long as I have $$$ and my Camaro!!
Are you sure about that. I know a few SRT4s that would take that challenge. You said you have money, right?

If you don't have money, right NOW, I could arrange a race with a little dodge Omni or a P.O.S. old 71 Chevelle.

Your call.

2005 CTSV BLACK LS7 Clutch/Flywheel/Slave, Tick Speed Bleeder, Tilton Clutch MC, RevShift Bushings, Domestic V8 Solutions (shifter, 8.8 Diff conversion, srut tower braces, sub-frame connectors), SLP cats, no cags, xpipe, bullet mufflers, Volante, iPod dock, G-force tune; 379hp 381tq.

Killing 5th gens like it is my job.
post #8 of 9 Old 08-18-2010, 06:24 PM

There are 3 fast SRT4s in my neighborhood. mid-high 11s 1/4 mile times.

Some are just noise cannons, some are semi-fast street machines.

You have to ignore temptation and focus on arriving at your destination at times.
post #9 of 9 Old 08-18-2010, 06:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 54inches View Post
Are you sure about that. I know a few SRT4s that would take that challenge. You said you have money, right?

If you don't have money, right NOW, I could arrange a race with a little dodge Omni or a P.O.S. old 71 Chevelle.

Your call.
Well, not rich, but I keep money aside for mods and stuff. I have seen some SICK, decked-out Omni's. Actually owned a 1985 Dodge Charger. They are impressive when they are all modded out. I just might feel more comfortable being taunted by an SRT-4 if I have a Supercharger to give me some peace of mind. He was driving VERY dangerously. I didn't indulge him. Just went about my business and drove home calmly. Can't say it didn't bother me being egged on by him though.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page