Thank you for my 5th Gen!! - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 11-17-2010, 06:08 PM Thread Starter

Thank you for my 5th Gen!!

To some an automobile is simply a mode of transportation. However I think I speak on behalf of my fellow 5th generation owners when I thank you for creating a lifestyle.

As many enthusiasts, I was lured with the "talk of the return" and hooked with the concept. Now I am the proud owner of "Mikaela", a Silver Ice 2SS/RS #8283 ordered 10-13-08. Through her I have met the best friends and family anyone could ever ask for. I have found the bond between Camaro owners in unparalleled. Although some followed from the beginning while others joined along the journey, from around the world and different stages of life..we all have met at a common ground.

To: Ed Welburn, Scott Settlemire, Al Oppenheiser, Camaro Scotty, The Disciples, Mr. Judge and the Oshawa workers, Everyone at GM and all those who had lend a hand in the birth of the Camaro... It is through your hard work and dedication that we are able to share our love for the Camaro.There are no words to describe the degree of happiness, pride and joy I get when I turn that key... maybe even peek in the garage.
I can only imagine the thanks and praise you must get but if I may I would like to add mine. Thank you for believing. Thank you for your dedication. I thank you.

Thank you for following your dreams and Building mine.

Forever Loyal,
Christopher James Tribuzzo

20TEN_SS
2010 SIM 2SS/RS M6 CGM Stripes #8283
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 11-17-2010, 06:39 PM
Veteran Member

2SS/RS, CGM, A6, Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger
My latest dyno: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjrLR0N12B4
post #3 of 11 Old 11-17-2010, 08:21 PM
Veteran Member

definitely not "just a car".

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.

post #4 of 11 Old 11-17-2010, 08:40 PM

Its a time machine! I open the door! I climb in! I sit down! I'm not 61.. I'm 20 again! Priceless!!!
post #5 of 11 Old 11-18-2010, 12:15 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTF#39 View Post
Its a time machine! I open the door! I climb in! I sit down! I'm not 61.. I'm 20 again! Priceless!!!
What you said except for I'm 51 and 17!!
post #6 of 11 Old 11-18-2010, 02:09 AM
Bully Proof

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20TEN_SS View Post
To some an automobile is simply a mode of transportation. However I think I speak on behalf of my fellow 5th generation owners when I thank you for creating a lifestyle.

As many enthusiasts, I was lured with the "talk of the return" and hooked with the concept. I have found the bond between Camaro owners in unparalleled. Although some followed from the beginning while others joined along the journey, from around the world and different stages of life..we all have met at a common ground.

To: Ed Welburn, Scott Settlemire, Al Oppenheiser, Camaro Scotty, The Disciples, Mr. Judge and the Oshawa workers, Everyone at GM and all those who had lend a hand in the birth of the Camaro... It is through your hard work and dedication that we are able to share our love for the Camaro.There are no words to describe the degree of happiness, pride and joy I get when I turn that key... maybe even peek in the garage.
I can only imagine the thanks and praise you must get but if I may I would like to add mine. Thank you for believing. Thank you for your dedication. I thank you.

What he said.

Last edited by Envy; 11-18-2010 at 02:12 AM.
post #7 of 11 Old 11-18-2010, 02:47 AM
Veteran Member

Garage

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.
post #8 of 11 Old 11-18-2010, 01:38 PM
Veteran Member

Love it!! feel the same way!!
post #9 of 11 Old 11-18-2010, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20TEN_SS View Post

As many enthusiasts, I was lured with the "talk of the return" and hooked with the concept. Now I am the proud owner of "Mikaela", a Silver Ice 2SS/RS #8283 ordered 10-13-08. Through her I have met the best friends and family anyone could ever ask for. I have found the bond between Camaro owners in unparalleled. Although some followed from the beginning while others joined along the journey, from around the world and different stages of life..we all have met at a common ground.

Forever Loyal,
Christopher James Tribuzzo
Christopher

Thank You for your kind words , i have forwarded them to the Oshawa Build Team . As i have stated here and to other Camaro enthusiast sites its because of members such as youself and the good folks here at ModernCamaro that the all new 5thGen has been a smash hit As an employee of GM i'm very proud to be a part of your build team and to help make dreams a reality.

On behalf of the entire Oshawa Crew i would like to Thank everyone here at ModernCamaro for keeping the dream alive , and supporting General Motors and Team Camaro . I tip my hat to the greatest customers and fans .

Warmest regards from Oshawa
Mike Judge
Super60

2011 Chev Silverado Z-71 Crewcab
Proud GM Oshawa Camaro Plant Employee
post #10 of 11 Old 11-18-2010, 06:25 PM
Veteran Member

I say a big AMEN to what 20TEN_SS said. I waited many years to buy another Camaro. Not because I didn't like the styling of the 80's or 90's but because I had other priorities such as raising a family and such. Then I needed a truck and drove many of them. Finally when I was ready again GM stopped making them. Then I got a quick look at the new concept and immediately wanted one. It seemed like it took forever to be a reality though. I finally bought one in May of this year and I feel as though I am 19 again. What a great car! Thanks to all that made this happen.

Silver Ice Metallic 2013 Camaro 2LT
Born 7/29/2012 Delivered 4/24/2013
CyCam1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page