Happy Holidays - (and Seasons Beatings to all Mustangs..) - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 Old 12-17-2010, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
THE FBODFATHER

Happy Holidays - (and Seasons Beatings to all Mustangs..)

Good afternoon, Camaro Comrades and Firebird Friends!

As we come to the end of yet another year, I'd like to thank you once again for your enthusiasm for all things Camaro.

Being a Camaro Enthusiast over the past several years has certainly had its ups and downs........yet even when the Camaro went on hiatus (.....and sadly, it's stablemate, the Firebird went to that Great Pontiac Showroom in the Sky) you 'kept the faith.'

Many of you continued your hard work to provide us with a website community where we could go each day to experience 'camaraderie' and share information with like-minded friends.

Still others spent countless hours putting together annual events that really were -- and continue to be -- like family reunions. (...except that we really like everyone who shows up at Camaro/Firebird shows!!!)

And then there are those of you who have travelled thousands and thousands of miles over the last several years to attend these events -- and you've helped to make memories that will last a life-time.

As we enter 2011, it strikes me that this may be one of the best times ever to experience "Camaro" to its fullest.

Even as we prepare to close up shop in the Motor City for the Christmas Holiday, Al Oppenheiser and the team continue to work on some pretty remarkable stuff.......

The new Convertible goes into production shortly after we celebrate the arrival of 2011....

There are continual product changes and improvements because we are NEVER satisfied....

....and I'd love to tell you all about what we're working on, but then there's that fleet of Black Suburbans that show up when one says more than they should...............

We have lots of great Camaro activities coming for 2011 - -one of which I hope to share with you shortly...........

Meanwhile - let's celebrate the Season and give thanks for all the blessings that have been given to us.

Let's take some time to remember our troops as they serve to protect freedom worldwide.

Let's take some time to visit those who mean so much to us - and if you can't visit in person, give them a call - and let them know you're thinking of them. (Many times it's later than we think....)

Naturally, Christmas and New Years is a time to celebrate - but if you're going to celebrate and imbibe in Alcohol, please - for the sake of everyone on the road -- don't drink and drive. Please designate a driver BEFOREHAND - or call a cab.

And for those of you who know me, you KNOW what comes next:

Seat Belts! Use 'em! Each Time! Every Time!

On behalf of everyone at Chevy - thank you - and I mean this very, very sincerely - for your loyalty and for the passion you show for Camaro each and every day.

On a personal note: Thank you for your emails and phone calls and letters - (especially those ones that arrived after I switched jobs) -- and Thank you for 'keeping the faith' when I asked you to......

................. you truly are my "Camaro Comrades" and I'm one lucky guy to be able to say that.

Merry Christmas-

Happy Hanukkah-

Seasons Greetings-

--And may the new year bring you all that is good!

Scott

aka Fbodfather

aka RedPlanet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 Old 12-17-2010, 11:51 AM

Merry Christmas!

Enjoy the Holidays.
post #3 of 24 Old 12-17-2010, 12:13 PM

You too Scott. Camaro love to all. <3

<3 Mine:2LT IOM CGM rally stripes sunroof <3

post #4 of 24 Old 12-17-2010, 12:37 PM
www.camaroscotty.com

Garage
MERRY CHRISTMAS / HAPPY NEW YEAR!

See you soon~!

http://www.camaroscotty.com
YAHOO IM:
CamaroScotty / FACEBOOK: Camaro Scotty
post #5 of 24 Old 12-17-2010, 03:32 PM
Veteran Member

thank you and Happy Holidays to you as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by 54inches View Post
Facebook has sucked me into Farmtown.

What can I say I love virtual plowing.
post #6 of 24 Old 12-17-2010, 03:53 PM

All I want for Christmas is for my Convertible order to move past 1100 !!! I bet the Fbodfather could get this moving

2011 RJT LT2/RS, 1st IPF Super Charged Convertible
post #7 of 24 Old 12-17-2010, 05:01 PM

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a line!

GORDON 2010 Camaro # 13694 Victory Red 2SS manual | White rally Stripes | Polished Wheels | VR Engine cover | |Flowmaster 40 Series | Magnaflow X-pipe | Roto-Fab CAI |
post #8 of 24 Old 12-17-2010, 05:09 PM
Camaro Focus Group Member

Happy holidays to u, scott... and everyone in "da camaro family"

"All alone in my funeral home, playing in blood, there's just got to be something wrong with me" -Slayer-
post #9 of 24 Old 12-17-2010, 05:39 PM
745RWHP, 660RWTQ

Happy Holidays!

BOURQUE'S HOT RODS
[email protected], 1.455 60'
Built 376ci, TH400 Trans
post #10 of 24 Old 12-17-2010, 08:36 PM
Veteran Member

Thanks for the words Scott, Merry Christmas to you and all of your family. I hope to meet you again some day, you are an inspiration to all of us GM owners that never really gave that much thought to the vehicle we drove before this generation of Camaro and the current line. What ever happened with Thor? I hope he ended up in good hands....

2SS/RS, CGM, A6, Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger
My latest dyno: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjrLR0N12B4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page