what is satellite direct - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 12-24-2010, 06:32 AM Thread Starter

what is satellite direct

Final week i obtained an e-mail from one of my pals, who could be referred to as a complete electronics geek. He will be the one who initial introduced the web to me years in the past, he is the one who taught me how to google and my 1st e-mail friend request of facebook was obviously from him. Anyway, this new mail was about a software, known as SatelliteDirect which turns your mac to a satellite television receiver with through 3500 channels immediately. It seemed a little bit unbelievable, but since it was referred by a pc nerd, i made the decision to present it a go. Also, a moneyback guarantee was promised, which is an additional cause why i was so convinced. Following all, if i do not like it and if they don't spend my Cash again, it was just 50 dollars, which can be a definitely also low price for this type of miracle software program.

I created the payment and downloaded the software program in a few seconds, yes, i've a fiber connection of 100mbits, lucky me. Anyway, it took me several minutes to discover the software program, really uncomplicated by the way in which, then i commenced browsing by means of channels. I found a soccer game, which i stil think can be a silly sport, watched it to get a hal time and no, stil i don't comprehend what the English individuals locate on this sport. So i moved on, found a documentary about hippos, watched it for a few minutes, learned the hippos aren't as cute as they seem, in reality they're actually risky. Are you aware that hippos kill a lot more people than sharks every yr? Nicely, i know now, thanks to SatelliteDirect.

I kept surfing to get a although, but following about cheking far more than 200 channels, i had to believe that it's real. And it features a 1 time fee, so i do not need to pay something extra subsequent month or even fort he relaxation of my existence, which is a great way of saving Funds as opposed to investing it on cable.

I also observed that SatelliteDirect includes a pc edition, so i suggested it to my cousin, who can be a real computer person, with online games, Windows, and so on. He was preparing to get a Windows media center edition, but Satellite Immediate was cheaper and actually much a lot more efficient for his wants, as well as lowered his monthly expenses by cancelling his cable subscription.

And yesterday we signed up for another membership for my sister, who functions as a financial advisor for European firms who've branches in America. She was usually complaning about not becoming in a position to view European News channels. Now she has Access to tens of News Channels with Satellite Direct and she is observing them to be aware of what's going on in Europe, also middle east.

Briefly, SatelliteDirect has conquered our household within a week with its good and significant top quality providers and lower value. I am certain you will discover many people today available who has needs about satellite television, so i just wanted to thank these SatelliteDirect guys in front of all of you. Try it for your self, you undoubtedly will not regret it.

Just visit this site to begin: satellite tv for pc software
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 12-24-2010, 06:47 AM
Premium Member

Garage
Spam on Christmas Eve!!

At least write something that is somewhat in English...geeesh.

2010 IOM 2SS/RS M6
post #3 of 4 Old 12-24-2010, 09:34 AM

SPAM!!!

post #4 of 4 Old 12-24-2010, 10:36 AM
Support MC & Troops

+ good on the holidays

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page