Modern Camaro Forums banner

OnStar expired? Get 6 MONTHS FREE!

4K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Camaro Scotty 
#1 ·
6 months of OnStar FREE + contest!
Mar16
2011 Written by Camaro Scotty edit ** ONSTAR ANNOUNCES “ONSTAR PUSH ON” CONSUMER SWEEPSTAKES **

** PRIZES: 10 WINNERS EACH RECEIVE A NEW GM VEHICLE **

** EVERY NEW VEHICLE DELIVERY COMPLETING A BLUE BUTTON WELCOME CALL CAN BE ENTERED INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES**

**EVERY PREOWNED DELIVERY COMPLETING A BLUE BUTTON ACTIVATION CAN BE ENTERED INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ENROLLED FOR A FREE 6-MONTH SAFE AND SOUND TRIAL **

** EVERY CUSTOMER CURRENTLY DRIVING AN ONSTAR DIGITAL EQUIPPED VEHICLE THAT IS DEACTIVATED, CAN ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES BY PRESSING THE BLUE ONSTAR BUTTON AND WE WILL REACTIVATE THEIR ONSTAR SERVICES FOR 6 MONTHS FREE**

The OnStar Push On consumer sweepstakes starts March 14th and runs through May 31st. The sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States (and District of Columbia) and Canada (excluding where otherwise prohibited by law), who, at the time of entry are licensed drivers and are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of Majority in their State, Province, or Territory. By entering the sweepstakes, your customers are entered for a chance to win a new Chevrolet (excluding Volt), Buick, GMC or Cadillac of their choice! A total of 10 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries at the conclusion of the contest. Entering the contest is as easy as pushing the blue OnStar button in their vehicle!

See less See more
#2 ·
Ok Scotty, I have a 2009 traverse that I have let my on star expire. So all I have to do is press the on star button and will get entered into the contest and then get 6 months on star for free. Whats the cost nothing is free.. seems too good to be true. Is it buy 6 months and get 6 month free

#4 ·
I pushed it yesterday. I could not understand a **** word the CSR was saying. It was like talking to the teacher on Charlie Brown. Waaa wa waaa wa waaal.

Cool If it works, but how do you know you have 6 months free? If they were supposed to tell you I could not hear them.

#5 ·
I'm curious to see how this goes because mine runs out on March 24th, so on the 25th I'm pushing that button if this really is true.

#6 ·
Ok so 6 months sound and safe free, I wonder if I can add the directions and connections for a mino fee..

#7 · (Edited)
Ok I called, they have activated my on star safe and sounds package for free for 6 months. I also added the directions and connections package for $9.95 per month. Since we are going to Disney World this month it would be nice to have.

They also told me that anyone that has a vehicle with on star can enter the contest, once per vehicle, i.e. I have entered using my Traverse and I can enter again with my Camaro.

I just pressed the On Star Button in the Camaro and they said that I have now been entered twice, once with the Traverse and once w/the camaro.. Now I just have to win..another Camaro:thumbsup:

#10 ·
I wonder if your current Onstar subscription has to be canceled/expired to get the free 6 months? Or better to do it before it expires? Mine expires on April 2, but I won't have access to the car until April 13. Guess it doesn't really matter, eh?

#13 ·
i entered the other morning from my truck and then as soon as i can get my car out of the steel shop and into clear shot to the satellite i'm entering from my car too

i have already built and priced out my new dually that i'm winning. so just want to make sure everyone knows one of the 10 vehicles is already gone cuz i'm winning it :D :D :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.