Modern Camaro Forums banner

Merry Christmas from the Camaro Plant 2011

3K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  hotrodhoodrat 
#1 ·
All

As we start to wind down assembly operations later this week here in Oshawa , i would like to take this time and wish all of my Camaro friends and their families " A very Happy and Safe Merry Christmas and all the very best for 2012 "

It was great to finally meet some of you this past June during the Plant Tour and BBOMG gathering , and of course i look forward to seeing you all again in 2012 . Its always a pleasure for me to talk Camaro with all of you

Thank You for your continued support of GM and Team Camaro in 2011 With the all new Convertible and very shortly the " MIGHTY ZL1 " hitting the street , 2012 is shaping up to be a very exciting year for all Camaro owners worldwide

So from all of us here in Oshawa and from my family , i send you all warmest greetings and best regards for 2012 .

Mike Judge:thumbsup:
Super60

Please Don't Drink and Drive .

See less See more
#2 ·
and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!

#4 ·
I know you have already passed on the greatest apprication for the work you all do but please pass on again. I love my car and with out you and your support we would not have ours today.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..

#8 ·
Thank you and a Merry Christmas to all of you, too.
You made me the best car I have ever owned, setting the bar so high I'll have to get either a 'Vette or a CTS-V to match or top it.

#16 ·
:agree: happy Holiday's :thumbsup: + :5go:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.