Anyone have any dealings with this company? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 04-19-2012, 03:11 PM Thread Starter

Anyone have any dealings with this company?

Looking for some feedback from you guys.....Okay so I'm a lurker I admit it but I haven't found any info so I'm breaking down and posting....my first post actually. Has anyone bought product from this company before. I'm trying to decide if it's worth the money. Can't find much info on them, only ebay feedback, and it's pretty new and it's onl;y on the mustang stuff they sell. I'm looking at their side window Grilles for the Camaro. They look like they only do Mustangs but there is a set of louvers on a Camaro that caught my eye.

The website is

http://tzcustoms.com/

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks
Melissa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-19-2012, 03:25 PM
Bully Proof

Garage
There are three different styles of Camaro side window louvers made by three different companies already and I'm pretty sure CarID sells all of them. Wouldn't it be easier to buy from a reliable company with a proven track record?
post #3 of 6 Old 04-19-2012, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel101 View Post
Looking for some feedback from you guys.....Okay so I'm a lurker I admit it but I haven't found any info so I'm breaking down and posting....my first post actually. Has anyone bought product from this company before. I'm trying to decide if it's worth the money. Can't find much info on them, only ebay feedback, and it's pretty new and it's onl;y on the mustang stuff they sell. I'm looking at their side window Grilles for the Camaro. They look like they only do Mustangs but there is a set of louvers on a Camaro that caught my eye.

The website is

http://tzcustoms.com/

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks
Melissa
I agree with Envy...PM CARiD.com and he will hook you up.

JANUARY 2012 MODERN CAMARO MEMBER OF THE MONTH
JUNE 2012 CAMARONEWS.COM CAR OF THE MONTH
http://5thgencarolinacamaros.webs.com/

post #4 of 6 Old 04-19-2012, 06:08 PM Thread Starter

Yeah I've just been to the CarID site and all I see are the puffy smoke tinted ones....They don't even look like real louvers.....This is the only ones Ive found that look like real slotted louver.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150800086457...#ht_144wt_1285

Last edited by mel101; 04-19-2012 at 06:12 PM. Reason: adding a link
post #5 of 6 Old 04-20-2012, 11:02 AM
Support MC & Troops

Maybe Kevin @ CARiD could help

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"
post #6 of 6 Old 04-20-2012, 02:32 PM Thread Starter

I heard back from the guy and he seems nice enough........even if it looks like a form letter reply.

Melissa,

Thank-you in advance for your interest in our company. The short answer is no, we do not sell our products through any other supplier. I have to be honest there are so many out there it really is hard to choose one. Not to mention selling our product through a supplier would cut into our profit margin and lets face it we do this so we can support ourselves not the suppliers.

Our primary sales go through our website, see us at tzcustoms.com We also have listings on ebay. I do appreciate that it is sometimes hard to make a purchase when you don't actually have the product in hand but please be assured we make a quality product that is 100 percent made in the USA and we pride ourselves on customer service. While we have mostly been concentrating on later model Mustangs we are branching out to include other vehicles such as the Camaro, Chevy Cobalt and Saturn ION as well as many others. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks Again
Steve Brejnak
TZ Industries LLC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page