Union bashing not cool on C5? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 36 Old 04-24-2012, 12:13 AM Thread Starter

Union bashing not cool on C5?

I'm not a big fan of unions, and that's after being a union member for almost 15 years. I think they have become the new Robber Barons and will be the death of this country unless they are reined in. The pendulum has swung too far the other way now. Any way....

I made a comment on C5 about the driveline clunk that is common on our M6 cars. I think it's inexcusable it exists at all, and I posited that Union Engineers were responsible for it because they don't give a rat's a$$ about their work.

My post appears to have been deleted altogether, but I didn't receive any warnings or scoldings. Is Tran a Union Lover? Is it not permissible to have an opinion about anything that is contrary to the Rule of PC in this country now? It looks like the PC Brotherhood is running amok over there, you can't say anything "bad", truth or not, about certain protected classes. End of rant.

Just wanted to know if anyone else feels the union is responsible for the clunk. BTW, does the Mustang or Challenger have a clunk?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 Old 04-24-2012, 10:30 AM

C5 is for those with their heads where the sun doesnt shine. The "Rogue Moderator" is some want to be power tripper who sits in his cubicle and wacks off as he violates every free speech liberty in this country by trashing those who tell the truth about any bad vendors or negative comments about GM.

As to whether the union engineers or GM engineers are responsible, i would say it is the bottom of the barrel GM engineers. But i agree with your assessment of unions in this country. When the last manufacturing job has left this country, all the obeast union bosses will be retired in Florida in million dollar condos drinking beer and smoking cigars. Hopefully they will croke.
post #3 of 36 Old 04-24-2012, 10:55 AM
Premium Member

Garage
This isn't C5. We graduated and left. Most union drones will rabidly defend their do-nothing jobs.
Leave and don't look back.

James 1:25 Ordered from Faulkner Chevy #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Signed Litho #45. Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. We don't "drift", kiddies... we POWER SLIDE! MOTM/COTM Sept 2012 Pro Patria Vigilans.
Click the pic.. I don't tolerate fools.

post #4 of 36 Old 04-24-2012, 11:02 AM
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep

Garage
"Im a union man and I only work 16 hour days"
"A union man works only 8 hour days"
"I belong to two unions"

If you can guess where that is from kudos to you

June 2015 MOTM

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
post #5 of 36 Old 04-24-2012, 11:15 AM

because it could be twisted as "political speech", it is probably not allowed. one day we will have an adult forum where people can speak their mind, while not attacking members personally. For example, I can say I would never vote for XXXX but i shouldn't call you an idiot if you do

ZL1213 (formerly Z OHHH 6)

2010 2SS/RS (Auto/L99)
2012 ZL1 #213 - M6, Black on Black
post #6 of 36 Old 04-24-2012, 11:29 AM
See You On Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZL1213 View Post
because it could be twisted as "political speech", it is probably not allowed. one day we will have an adult forum where people can speak their mind, while not attacking members personally. For example, I can say I would never vote for XXXX but i shouldn't call you an idiot if you do
Hey, I voted for XXXX, careful what you say about him/her!

2010 Stock IBM 2SS/RS

I found $80 in my jeans pocket. The kid in me said "buy nerf guns and candy!" But then the adult in me said "buy vodka, nerf guns and candy!"

post #7 of 36 Old 04-24-2012, 12:21 PM
Support MC & Troops

Hay I'll vote for XXX, as long as its legal

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"
post #8 of 36 Old 04-24-2012, 12:47 PM

I got banned for two weeks two months ago and haven't been back. I was banned for having the nerve to suggest that Obama's policies might be the cause of our high gas prices and that everyone should vote in November.
post #9 of 36 Old 04-24-2012, 12:52 PM

I don't go there too often, as there seems to be a whole subset of unwritten rules and policies in effect. I started out there, but it has not been very enjoyable on account of the unwritten rules.

The first and foremost unwritten rule is talking about other sites. What are you allowed to talk about and what are you not?

Unless you can read minds of moderators I haven't a clue. That all seemed to start with the "camarotracking.com" website.
post #10 of 36 Old 04-24-2012, 01:27 PM
Bully Proof

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUONCRS View Post
Hey, I voted for XXXX, careful what you say about him/her!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodhoodrat View Post
Hay I'll vote for XXX, as long as its legal
Hey...wait a minute...I've seen some disturbing photos of XXXX having YYYY with a BBBB in a hotel in Bangkok...so I wouldn't ever vote for that guy! LMAO

Last edited by Envy; 04-28-2012 at 02:48 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page