borla atak exhaust - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 02-27-2013, 01:02 PM Thread Starter

borla atak exhaust

hi sorry about another exhaust question but do any of you have a borla atak either cat back or axle back and what do you think of it. is it to loud does it have any drone? was thinking of getting one just wanted to know the opinion of someone that already has one. thank you in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 02-28-2013, 02:42 PM

hi first post , good site much better then the other site. I have borla atak axle back its not loud at all imo. I wish it was alittle louder. but when i put long tube headers and pipes on that should do it . 45th ss conv 6 speed, cai
post #3 of 4 Old 03-01-2013, 01:46 PM

I have Borla ATAK cat back w/ stainless works long tube headers

check out my build thread (link below) to hear short video of drive off and drive by.

to answer your questions:
1. I love it. I've only heard one car that I thought sounded better than mine and that one had a cam job and it only sounded slightly better and only at idle.
2. it's plenty loud... it rattles the pictures on the wall inside the house when I start her up.
3. zero drone. (I know drone because the wife's Challenger had it big time after we installed super 40s). The borla atak has no drone at all at any RPM or speed.

I got mine from Apex (chase).

Check out my build thread:https://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/me...addiction.html
*1ST PLACE - SAN DIEGO CAR SHOW 4/17/11**PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD - FREEDOM FESTIVAL CAR SHOW 7/4/11**TROPHY RECIPIENT - GREATEST SHOW ON TURF 9/11/11**1ST PLACE MODERN MUSCLE - CORONADO SPEED FESTIVAL 9/23/11**AWARD OF EXCELLENCE - GOOD GUYS NATIONALS 11/27/11**1ST PLACE / '82&UP CAMARO/FIREBIRD- FORT WALTON BEACH FF SHOW 2/16/13*

post #4 of 4 Old 03-01-2013, 05:00 PM
Veteran Member

I have the Corsa catback and its comparable to the Borla, NO Drone at all! just wish it was louder, but headers should take care of that Lol

2012 1SS/RS IBM M6 Halltech YellowJacket CAI, Kooks 1/7/8 LT's Corsa Sport CatBack SLP 160 Stat
426/424 rwhp/rwtq Kaltech Tune SOLD!!!!

April 2013 COTM Winner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page