Modern Camaro Forums banner

What are thses things?

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  83Hokie 
#1 ·
Hello to all,

I had some time at the computer today and so I went to the Chevy.com website to price out my near future purchase pof a Camaro and was wondering what exactly are these??? Under the Accessories.....what is the "Audio" that lists for $1,065, "Door Sill Plates that lists for $100 and the "Floor Console Lid" $225????

Thanks for the quick replies;)

Mail Clerk

#4 ·
Door sill plates are the plates that you see when you open the doors right next to the seat on the top of the rocker panels. In the older cars that is where the aluminum plates were that had the Fisher body emblem stamped. You can get them customized for the 5th gens, different colors, "Transformers", etc. Not sure on the other two.

#6 ·
I am pretty sure you are correct on this, though I think there is an 8 speaker audio at a lower price (maybe ... I forgrt). I've seen an SS (IMO better than the plain one they give you) leather center console cover (an I think maybe also they have RS ones) on ebay for $184.

Envy, I hope you missed all the rough storms in TX this week

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.