Modern Camaro Forums banner

Headin' to Mom Settlemires BBQ/Tom Henry

3K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  SSMOKEDU 
#1 ·
I'll post pics. next week. :)

Looking forward to seeing Scott, and seeing what info. I can get from him re. the concept! :D

#6 ·
Hey SSMOKEDU - didn't know that was you until I saw Newtown...you mentioned it when you were talking to me and my Dad today in Mars. How was Saturday night as Elaine's? Seeya.

#7 ·
Well, the trip to Mars, and the BBQ was AWESOME!!! A HUGE Thanks to Scott, his Mom, The Mayor, Tom Henry, and all involved in making it a great weekend!!!

I met alot of fellow enthusiasts who I can now call friends. ;) It was a great time! I can't wait for next year.

Hoodscoop, I really enjoyed the conversations with you and your Dad. Thanks. Sat. at Mom Settlmire's was great too. I didn't leave 'til about 2AM!

Ed

#8 ·
SSMOKEDU said:
Well, the trip to Mars, and the BBQ was AWESOME!!! A HUGE Thanks to Scott, his Mom, The Mayor, Tom Henry, and all involved in making it a great weekend!!!

I met alot of fellow enthusiasts who I can now call friends. ;) It was a great time! I can't wait for next year.

Hoodscoop, I really enjoyed the conversations with you and your Dad. Thanks. Sat. at Mom Settlmire's was great too. I didn't leave 'til about 2AM!

Ed
Ah, the guest that wouldn't leave :lol: :D

So any dirt? :cool:

#10 ·
Well, in response to "the guest that wouldn't leave" comment, I did attempt to leave around 11:30, but Scott told me to "Sit!", ... I'm not one to disobey the Fbodfather. :D

As for "the dirt", it's being removed from the SS after the trip! :lol:

And for fear of seeing a black suburban appear at my house....:lookandleave:

#16 ·
lol

I love it how 'The Father' is so cool... makes me feel good to be an F-body enthusiast knowing that good people are involved from the top down :)

#17 ·
I 2nd the comment about Scott. Spending a weekend hanging out around him really made me appreciate my SS all that more. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.