Ford & Chevy Muscle Car War! - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 Old 06-19-2013, 06:38 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 06-19-2013, 07:02 PM
Veteran Member

Yeah, it is a little unfortunate that all cars have gotten so expensive and nice ones are really, really expensive ... I'm pretty sure it is going to be a long while before I buy another car, mostly because I need some cars to die first lol and then its going to be close to retirement. I am also pretty sure I'll never again spend as much as I did on my Camaro ... welcome back vintage

2012 2SS / RS CRT; Additional Options: Highwing Spoiler, Sunroof, Window Tint, Splash Guards, Wheels, Nitro, Heritage Grill, MRT Louvers, Ported Throttle Body, Cold Air Inductions CAI, RX Sport Hood, someone's splitter, River City Strut Bar
Born On: 13 April 2012; Purchased: 27 August 2012
post #3 of 23 Old 06-19-2013, 07:27 PM
Veteran Member

I tried to get the Mods to not ban ya man! I wasn't bothered by what ya said. Welcome back and yeah the 2003-2004 Mach1 is legendary lmao. :-)

2010 Camaro 2 SS/RS ZEX Wet Shot, Typhoon 63 series CAI, DR Formato Tuned
JULY 2013 M.O.M winner!

post #4 of 23 Old 06-19-2013, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strick View Post
I tried to get the Mods to not ban ya man! I wasn't bothered by what ya said. Welcome back and yeah the 2003-2004 Mach1 is legendary lmao. :-)

Its all good man, I dont mean anything literally by any of this. I just like to stir the pot a little bit is all.

I like Ford's and Chevy's, I will drive one or the other until I cannot drive no more!
post #5 of 23 Old 06-19-2013, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Hokie View Post
Yeah, it is a little unfortunate that all cars have gotten so expensive and nice ones are really, really expensive ... I'm pretty sure it is going to be a long while before I buy another car, mostly because I need some cars to die first lol and then its going to be close to retirement. I am also pretty sure I'll never again spend as much as I did on my Camaro ... welcome back vintage
Thanks I appreciate it, I agree these cars, Camaro's, Mustang's, Vette's are getting really out of hand in price and GM & Ford wonder why people dont buy them like they used to...Its because they are too much money!
post #6 of 23 Old 06-19-2013, 11:59 PM
Veteran Member

Hey Vintage, I'm glad you're back!! Ford's line-up looks exciting. I'd be more interested in what the cars are actually going to look like. And definitely more interested in the engine packages they will all have. Chevy might have their work cut out for them...

2017 Camaro ZL-1 A10

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hemi 5.7 - Tuned!!

Proud to be the March 2013 Member Of The Month!
post #7 of 23 Old 06-20-2013, 06:04 AM
Livin' the dream!

Garage
Looks like an exciting time to be a muscle car fan.

BUT, like with the new XBox, I'm out of the pool.

Crap is just getting crazy, expensive anymore and my ZL1 is the last shot in the gun for muscle cars.

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."... 2 Timothy 4:7
post #8 of 23 Old 06-20-2013, 07:18 AM

MUSTANG??? Isn't there a fine for littering around here ?

TRACK HO's
10 1SS
11 1SS
13 ZL-1
14 Z/28
post #9 of 23 Old 06-20-2013, 07:26 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by INTIMIDAT3R View Post
Looks like an exciting time to be a muscle car fan.

BUT, like with the new XBox, I'm out of the pool.

Crap is just getting crazy, expensive anymore and my ZL1 is the last shot in the gun for muscle cars.
Yea the prices are getting way out of hand. Only the wealthy are gonna be able to afford these before long.
post #10 of 23 Old 06-20-2013, 07:31 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapel View Post
Hey Vintage, I'm glad you're back!! Ford's line-up looks exciting. I'd be more interested in what the cars are actually going to look like. And definitely more interested in the engine packages they will all have. Chevy might have their work cut out for them...

Yea im real interested to see the new Mustang. I dont think Ford is gonna do anything to radical but they are gonna move the car forward to appeal to European buyers and try and keep USA buyers happy as well, its gonna be tough to please both.

I dont think Ford or Chevy is gonna get way ahead in the HP race I think its a matter of which brand you prefer and then just pick your poison.

I did hear that Fiat may do away with Dodge altogether since the only 2 Dodges that sell very well are the new Dodge Dart and the Challenger and thats one reason that the "Ram" trucks have broken off completely from Dodge. They said that Fiat will only keep Chrysler but no decisions have been made up to this point....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page