Lol went back to c-5 tran banned me again...lol - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 51 Old 07-22-2013, 07:13 AM Thread Starter

Lol went back to c-5 tran banned me again...lol

SO you see there are a lot more post on there, and this Tran fellow seems to think he has to be as the moderator the hero of the very young....Or should I say the idiot who sticks up for the young as this is the second time I have had him give me the boot. It appears that adult conversation to a 16 year old thinking of buying a Camaro, and wondering about those that would encourage him on is too much. Sure I have to wonder when a post that seems to be fishing for long replies gets on there.....like : Hi my names Dim Witman and I am 16 and want to buy a Camaro, how much is insurance for a 16 year old with a 4.0 gpa. SO I write down the amount of money it takes to buy a used Camaro on payments and stipulate he probably cannot get financed $500, and give $200 as the more likely full coverage charge for a young male and then explain how working full time for lets say he is lucky $8hr
full time while being in school and having home work so giving him 14 hr days with work not homework, to net him 1200-20% taxes to get his dream car is not practical right now and he should keep his eyes on his education or watch his grades fall and think of college.............And have to wonder about the posters that encourage this kid....And none of them who supposedly have Camaros at their 17 etc have a pic on their profile and if they did would most likely be a member of the silver spoon society. I am thinking I am gonna have to just delete my profile there when I get back on it and just use it for viewing only because one more run in with this Tran and I am banned for life. It just goes to show how prevalent the kiddie movement is on most internet crap that a normal intelligent person of age gets no respect, even though they have helped a lot of people out on a site.

Well enough rambling, I tend to do that as I am over 50. I am a new member here and have read others had trouble with Tran. My next mod to my Camaro is most likely going to be rear window louvers I think, I know many think its mustang but heck I like the look and that's what matters so here is the ones I want.

2010-2013 Camaro Aluminum Hinged Rear Window Louver - MRT Direct

I already made a side rocker stripe on my Camaro to confuse mustang lovers and this will confuse them even more I believe ....rofl.

2013 2ss/rs NPP CRT, Forged 428 ls3 stroker, Mast windage, GMPP ported heads, Katech chain, Trunnion upgrade, Cam motion stage 3, SP headers, Vmax PTB, Monster c7 dual clutch, Mgw shifter, Fluidampr 25%UDP, CAI induction, rocket racing wheels, clutch reservoir, bmr toes and trailing arms, Lpw diff cover , scanner, drl's led /fogs, elite catch can, MRT louvers, tint, ZL1 spoiler, stripes & badging, etc....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 Old 07-22-2013, 07:23 AM

Welcome. Things are a bit more quiet over here.

As for the louvers, I wonder how is the rear visibility out of them? The Camaro's visibility isn't the greatest and I have a bit of it lost with the high wing spoiler.
post #3 of 51 Old 07-22-2013, 07:29 AM
Veteran Member

He watches to much Tokyo drift! Just call him Han!

2010 Camaro 2 SS/RS ZEX Wet Shot, Typhoon 63 series CAI, DR Formato Tuned
JULY 2013 M.O.M winner!

post #4 of 51 Old 07-22-2013, 07:30 AM

Garage
Welcome!

post #5 of 51 Old 07-22-2013, 11:12 AM
Livin' the dream!

Garage
What you don't realize is, TRANS thinks he's the Almighty Himself. He is the owner of the other site too.

If you're not one of his buddies, you run the risk of being banned for anything.

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."... 2 Timothy 4:7
post #6 of 51 Old 07-22-2013, 06:50 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skuttduck View Post
Welcome. Things are a bit more quiet over here.

As for the louvers, I wonder how is the rear visibility out of them? The Camaro's visibility isn't the greatest and I have a bit of it lost with the high wing spoiler.
I have both louvers and a high wing spoiler ... pics in my build thread I am pretty sure (if not, I'll get them on pdq) ... I like the look a lot, though I am pretty sure I am going to get them painted to match the car when I go switch out my hood and get it painted. As for visibility, no more issues than with just the HWS. In daylight, no issues at all, but at night cars are sneaking up on me left and right I do believe the louvers do a better job at keeping the car cool in the hot summer. One last thing on the MRT louvers, make sure you do not have the clips all the way open when you close the trunk ,,, don't ask me how I know this

btw, Envy has a post somewhere on the inside visibility with louvers, that is a pretty good representation though I have the MRT brand vice the brand she has. MRT are metal and are a bit more expensive.

2012 2SS / RS CRT; Additional Options: Highwing Spoiler, Sunroof, Window Tint, Splash Guards, Wheels, Nitro, Heritage Grill, MRT Louvers, Ported Throttle Body, Cold Air Inductions CAI, RX Sport Hood, someone's splitter, River City Strut Bar
Born On: 13 April 2012; Purchased: 27 August 2012
post #7 of 51 Old 07-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by christianchevelle View Post
SO you see there are a lot more post on there, and this Tran fellow seems to think he has to be as the moderator the hero of the very young....Or should I say the idiot who sticks up for the young as this is the second time I have had him give me the boot. It appears that adult conversation to a 16 year old thinking of buying a Camaro, and wondering about those that would encourage him on is too much. Sure I have to wonder when a post that seems to be fishing for long replies gets on there.....like : Hi my names Dim Witman and I am 16 and want to buy a Camaro, how much is insurance for a 16 year old with a 4.0 gpa. SO I write down the amount of money it takes to buy a used Camaro on payments and stipulate he probably cannot get financed $500, and give $200 as the more likely full coverage charge for a young male and then explain how working full time for lets say he is lucky $8hr
full time while being in school and having home work so giving him 14 hr days with work not homework, to net him 1200-20% taxes to get his dream car is not practical right now and he should keep his eyes on his education or watch his grades fall and think of college.............And have to wonder about the posters that encourage this kid....And none of them who supposedly have Camaros at their 17 etc have a pic on their profile and if they did would most likely be a member of the silver spoon society. I am thinking I am gonna have to just delete my profile there when I get back on it and just use it for viewing only because one more run in with this Tran and I am banned for life. It just goes to show how prevalent the kiddie movement is on most internet crap that a normal intelligent person of age gets no respect, even though they have helped a lot of people out on a site.

Well enough rambling, I tend to do that as I am over 50. I am a new member here and have read others had trouble with Tran. My next mod to my Camaro is most likely going to be rear window louvers I think, I know many think its mustang but heck I like the look and that's what matters so here is the ones I want.

2010-2013 Camaro Aluminum Hinged Rear Window Louver - MRT Direct

I already made a side rocker stripe on my Camaro to confuse mustang lovers and this will confuse them even more I believe ....rofl.

I don't think they look Mustang'ish, but I may be biased ... see my build thread for MRT Louvers on a 2012 CRT

Also, I wouldn't know if I ever got banned over there or not because I seldom go and it is easily more than a week between trips

2012 2SS / RS CRT; Additional Options: Highwing Spoiler, Sunroof, Window Tint, Splash Guards, Wheels, Nitro, Heritage Grill, MRT Louvers, Ported Throttle Body, Cold Air Inductions CAI, RX Sport Hood, someone's splitter, River City Strut Bar
Born On: 13 April 2012; Purchased: 27 August 2012
post #8 of 51 Old 07-22-2013, 08:19 PM

c5 is a bunch of wamkers, you cant speak your mind there with out getting banned, they all a bunch of suck-ups & spoiled brats.

2012 1LS Silver Ice - Mods - SS Strut Brace, RX Catch Can, BBK CAI, TRS Bi-Xenon HID's, Blackout Grill, RX65 Radar Detector, 700watt 4 Channel Amp with Kicker Speakers, 4Pack Gauges Added, 30% tint. Baer Drilled Rotors & pads, 20" American Racing. Awesome car.
post #9 of 51 Old 07-22-2013, 08:44 PM
Veteran Member

Keep in mind, there's not a lot of posts here because most are good posts not **** ones like, " I modded my Camaro today... LED fog Lights". That's not a mod, that's replacing light bulbs.

post #10 of 51 Old 07-22-2013, 09:03 PM

Sorry to hear about you getting banned. I read a similar post from you the other day were you talk about younger folks at c5. I think c5 is so large there are all types of Camaro owners. I am 48 and got my 2SS/RS back in April, I had a 1994 gen 4 that was my first Camaro. I found this site when C5 was down and I enjoy both.

[SIGPIC]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page