2014 C5 Fest - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 08-25-2013, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
J-ROD-210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 202
 
2014 C5 Fest

2014 C5 fest 5 in Texas ? If so where in Texas ?

J-ROD-210 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 Old 08-25-2013, 06:02 PM
Bully Proof
 
Envy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 7,086
  
Garage
From what I understand it will be at the Royal Purple Raceway Complex in Baytown, right outside of Houston. The address is: 2525 S FM 565, Baytown, TX 77523.
Envy is offline  
post #3 of 9 Old 08-25-2013, 06:07 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
J-ROD-210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 202
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
From what I understand it will be at the Royal Purple Raceway Complex in Baytown, right outside of Houston. The address is: 2525 S FM 565, Baytown, TX 77523.
Thanks, Hillary.

J-ROD-210 is offline  
 
post #4 of 9 Old 08-25-2013, 07:08 PM
Bully Proof
 
Envy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 7,086
  
Garage
My pleasure! Hopefully we'll get the opportunity to meet there...I'll be the blonde standing next to the prettiest SGM there...lol

Here is the thread on C5 about C5Fest V:

OFFICIAL: Camaro5 Fest V (2014) in TEXAS! Royal Purple Raceway - May 1-3, 2014 - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

And here's the thread about hotel accommodations but they're still working on the final details so there's no real info as of yet. Since there's NO WAY I'm parking Envy in a crowded parking lot I already booked my room at a hotel in downtown Houston.

OFFICIAL Fest V Hotel Information - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
Envy is offline  
post #5 of 9 Old 08-25-2013, 07:42 PM
Veteran Member
 
83Hokie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,590
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
My pleasure! Hopefully we'll get the opportunity to meet there...I'll be the blonde standing next to the prettiest SGM there...lol

Here is the thread on C5 about C5Fest V:

OFFICIAL: Camaro5 Fest V (2014) in TEXAS! Royal Purple Raceway - May 1-3, 2014 - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

And here's the thread about hotel accommodations but they're still working on the final details so there's no real info as of yet. Since there's NO WAY I'm parking Envy in a crowded parking lot I already booked my room at a hotel in downtown Houston.

OFFICIAL Fest V Hotel Information - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
Just curious ... how is a hotel in downtown Houston not a crowded parking lot? Garage parking? Valet parking? Just curious what the difference is ... aren't all parking lots evil?

2012 2SS / RS CRT; Additional Options: Highwing Spoiler, Sunroof, Window Tint, Splash Guards, Wheels, Nitro, Heritage Grill, MRT Louvers, Ported Throttle Body, Cold Air Inductions CAI, RX Sport Hood, someone's splitter, River City Strut Bar
Born On: 13 April 2012; Purchased: 27 August 2012
83Hokie is offline  
post #6 of 9 Old 08-25-2013, 09:12 PM
Bully Proof
 
Envy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 7,086
  
Garage
Yes they are...that's why I chose Embassy Suites FTW!!! I love staying there because they have free cooked to order breakfast, free happy hour drinks AND safe and secure valet parking. Obviously I'll be having a serious conversation with the parking attendants in advance with the promise of a generous extra tip in the end if they take good care of Envy during my stay.
Envy is offline  
post #7 of 9 Old 08-26-2013, 05:34 AM
Veteran Member
 
83Hokie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,590
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
Yes they are...that's why I chose Embassy Suites FTW!!! I love staying there because they have free cooked to order breakfast, free happy hour drinks AND safe and secure valet parking. Obviously I'll be having a serious conversation with the parking attendants in advance with the promise of a generous extra tip in the end if they take good care of Envy during my stay.
okay, got it ... I have to agree ES are pretty good ... love their happy hour ... had mine valet'ed (first time ever) when we were in WV last weekend ... I still wonder what goes on with the car when you are not around; I mean each time they returned the car they were grinning from ear to ear. You just have to wonder why

2012 2SS / RS CRT; Additional Options: Highwing Spoiler, Sunroof, Window Tint, Splash Guards, Wheels, Nitro, Heritage Grill, MRT Louvers, Ported Throttle Body, Cold Air Inductions CAI, RX Sport Hood, someone's splitter, River City Strut Bar
Born On: 13 April 2012; Purchased: 27 August 2012
83Hokie is offline  
post #8 of 9 Old 08-26-2013, 07:40 PM
Junior Member
 
SIN R G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 94
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
My pleasure! Hopefully we'll get the opportunity to meet there...I'll be the blonde standing next to the prettiest SGM there...lol

Here is the thread on C5 about C5Fest V:

OFFICIAL: Camaro5 Fest V (2014) in TEXAS! Royal Purple Raceway - May 1-3, 2014 - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

And here's the thread about hotel accommodations but they're still working on the final details so there's no real info as of yet. Since there's NO WAY I'm parking Envy in a crowded parking lot I already booked my room at a hotel in downtown Houston.

OFFICIAL Fest V Hotel Information - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
Envy, I am a little confused. I understand that your going to C5 Fest, but why do you plan to stand next to my Camaro?

2SS L99, CAI, Kooks 1 7/8 headers and Kooks hi flow cats, MBRP Exhaust, Full Dyno Tune. BMR G8 Trailing Arms and Rear Toe Rods, Factory GFX, Devils Tail Side Stripes, Side Vent Stripes, Synergy Green Door Panels and SS Grill & Trunk Badges .


2011 2SS Synergy Green
SIN R G is offline  
post #9 of 9 Old 09-01-2013, 09:49 AM
Veteran Member
 
Chapel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,690
 
We should start our own annual fest!! It doesn't have to be big. But I'm sure a lot of us would attend. And it would only grow after each year.

2017 Camaro ZL-1 A10

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hemi 5.7 - Tuned!!

Proud to be the March 2013 Member Of The Month!
Chapel is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome