latest edition of fuel....here ya go - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 09-07-2013, 08:46 AM Thread Starter

latest edition of fuel....here ya go

Ah ...... parts we can dream of or own soon that are factory backed....the latest edition. Chevrolet Performance | Fuel | Camaro Specific Parts

Chevrolet | Performance

Locate a Dealer
Block
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Shop
Featured Products

Racing

Extras

Vehicles

CAMARO-SPECIFIC PARTS UPGRADES STRAIGHT FROM CAMARO’S ENGINEERS
A 5th-Gen Camaro Spinning Its Tires

Watch our engineering team testing
Camaro parts as only Chevrolet can.

Nothing fits your car better, or performs as well, as a part built specifically for it, by the people who designed your Camaro originally.

But you know all that, because you’re a Chevrolet Performance fan. You can source all of your go-fast parts straight from the factory that’s putting Camaros on the road. And if you’re a fifth-gen Camaro owner, you should be as excited as we are, because we now offer many of the most-desirable parts off of our high-performance 1LE and ZL1 models to fit onto your V-6 or SS Camaro.

These parts come backed by thousands of miles of testing on the Milford Proving Ground, the same road course the ZL1 was honed on, and many parts even keep your warranty intact# — something the aftermarket can’t provide. So stop messing around with parts derived from reverse engineering, and get the parts straight from the factory with Chevrolet Performance.

1.01 g OF ROAD-HOLDING GRIP

CAMARO 1LE TRACK PACK

P/N 23102311 /

On-Sale Date: Available Now!

Doesn’t void Warranty#

28-mm
SOLID REAR
STABILIZER
BAR

27-mm
SOLID FRONT
STABILIZER
BAR

ZL1

REAR SHOCK

MOUNTS

ZL1

WHEEL

BREARING

ZL1

TOE LINKS

IMPROVED BODY CONTROL

IMPROVED ON-TRACK
PERFORMANCE

The Camaro 1LE Track Pack is fully SCCA-approved and offers the same suspension components found in the production 1LE performance package. Contents include a larger, 27-mm solid front stabilizer bar and 28-mm solid rear stabilizer bar for improved body control, as well as ZL1 wheel bearings, toe links, and rear shock mounts for improved on-track performance.

Rein in UP TO 552 LB-FT

CAMARO ZL1 HD DRIVELINE KIT

MANUAL TRANSMISSION – P/N 22959394 /

AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION – P/N 22959395 /

9.9-in
CAST-IRON
DIFFERENTIAL
HOUSING

60-mm
HOLLOW HALF-SHAFT

ZL1

PROP SHAFT

33-mm
SOLID HALF-SHAFT

If you've squeezed more power out of your Camaro's engine, you want to make sure the rear end can handle putting it to the ground. This kit features the specialty components from the production Camaro ZL1, including a larger, stronger 9.9-inch cast-iron differential housing, stronger axles, and a heavy-duty limited-slip differential. This patent-pending system is designed to ensure that ZL1’s tremendous power is smoothly delivered to the ground.

A rear-differential cooler is incorporated and reduces temperatures in the differential by more than 100° F (fluid lines must be installed). Asymmetrical half-shafts – a 60-mm hollow shaft on the right and a 33-mm solid shaft on the left – offer different torsional stiffness rates that work with the limited-slip differential to minimize the chance of wheel hop on hard launches. Keeping everything moving is the included, stronger ZL1 prop shaft.

Dynamic DUO

LS3 CNC-PORTED HEADS & CAM KIT

On-Sale Date: Coming Soon

121°
LOBE
SEPARATION
ANGLE

276cc
INTAKE RUNNERS

2.165 -in

1.2590-in
VALVES

.560 -in

.555-in
LIFT

211°

230°
DURATION

If you want a little more out of your LS3 engine, meet this dynamic duo of CNC-ported heads and high-lift camshaft. This kit pair can increase the power of the LS3 engine in your Corvette to 470-plus hp and 440 lb-ft of torque. Developed by Chevrolet Performance engineers as a direct replacement for the factory-installed heads and camshaft (tuning required), with 276 cc intake runners and 2.165-inch/1.590-inch valves.

The camshaft makes the most of the heads’ generous airflow attributes, with .560-inch/.555-inch lift and 211º/230º duration at .05 inch and a 121º lobe separation angle. This kit fits other LS-family engines with at least 4-inch bores. Contents include the camshaft and fully assembled cylinder heads. Head gaskets (P/N 12610046) and cylinder head bolts (P/N 17800568) must be purchased separately.

Race-Proven PERFORMANCE

Camaro ZL1 BREMBO® FRONT BRAKE KIT

P/N 22959672

Doesn’t void Warranty#

Upgrade the front brakes on your 2010-and-later Camaro SS or V-6 model with the larger brakes from the supercharged Camaro ZL1 – including race-proven, two-piece, 14.6-inch front rotors and six-piston Brembo® aluminum calipers with the ZL1 logo. That makes these a significant upgrade from the 12.6-inch rotors/single-piston calipers on V-6 models and 14-inch rotors/four-piston calipers on SS models.

The ZL1 two-piece rotors offer greater resistance to warping, excellent fade resistance, and potentially longer rotor life, as well as reduced weight.

The kit includes two rotors, two calipers, and mounting hardware. Camaro V-6 owners can order as a kit that also includes ZL1 Brembo® Rear Brake Kit as a complete package (P/N 22989384).

12.6-in rotors
SINGLE-Piston
calipers

14-in rotors
4-Piston
calipers

14.6-in rotors
6-Piston
calipers

The Perfect COMPLEMENT

Camaro ZL1 BREMBO® REAR BRAKE KIT

P/N 23104466

Doesn’t void Warranty#

Complement the ZL1 front brake upgrade on your 2010-and-later Camaro V-6 or add ZL1 style to your Camaro SS. The kit includes 14.4-inch rotors and four-piston aluminum rear calipers in red with the ZL1 logo. This provides much more surface area than the 12.4-inch rotors and single-piston calipers the factory Camaro V-6 models come with.

Camaro SS models feature the same 14.4-inch rotors and similar four-piston aluminum calipers, but without the ZL1 logo. Kit includes two rotors, two calipers, and mounting hardware.

NOTE: Requires 20-inch wheels for caliper clearance.

12.4-in rotors
SINGLE-Piston
calipers

14.4-in rotors
4-Piston
calipers

14.4-in rotors
4-Piston
calipers

Want to upgrade your V-6 Camaro’s stopping power, but don't need everything the ZL1 kit offers? With this kit you can upgrade your V-6 Camaro's brakes to the SS's 14-inch rotors with four-piston Brembo® brake calipers.

SS-Spec BRAKING FOR YOUR V-6

Camaro SS BRAKE KIT

P/N 23120542 /

Doesn’t void Warranty#

Increased ACCELERATION

Camaro 1LE 3.91 Gear Kit

Torque Multiplication

Doesn’t void Warranty#

If you want the ultimate acceleration off the line, look no further than this shorter gear ratio. This ring and pinion comes out of the 1LE, and the higher numeric ratio gives your fifth-gen Camaro a dramatic increase in acceleration. The drive gear increases effective rear-wheel torque multiplication by 13 percent in a manual-transmission Camaro SS, and a whopping 20 percent in automatic cars.

The complete 3.91 Performance Gear Kit includes the ring and pinion, all hardware, shims, gaskets, oil additive, and instructions (included, not shown). The 3.91 gear installation requires recalibration, which is installed by a GM dealer. Application for a CARB E.O. has been made at the time of this writing.

Get SHIFTING

CAMARO ZL1 SHORT-THROW SHIFTER KIT

Suede: P/N 19299460 / On-Sale Date: Available Now!
Leather: On-Sale Date: Coming Soon

Doesn’t void Warranty#

Get quicker, more precise gear changes in your manual-transmission Camaro SS with Chevrolet Performance’s Camaro ZL1 shifter kit. This is the same shifter used in the production ZL1, which delivers more confident shifts than the SS. The kit includes the shifter, installation hardware, and your choice of a sueded microfiber or leather knob with contrast stitching.

Brace Yourself

Camaro Strut Tower Brace

P/N 23120485 On-Sale Date: Available Now!

Doesn’t void Warranty#

Take your Camaro’s cornering ability to another level with this lightweight, aluminum underhood tower-to-tower brace. Sourced from the 1LE package, the Chevrolet Performance Strut Tower Brace adds chassis stiffness and a more-direct steering response by connecting the two front strut tower braces together. The piece is a direct bolt-on for 2010-and-newer SS and V-6 Camaros, and when paired with the 1LE Track Pack, it will make your Camaro handle like it’s on rails.

Breathe Easy

Camaro ZL1 LOW-RESTRICTION AIR FILTER

P/N 92229651 / On-Sale Date: Available Now!

Doesn’t void Warranty#

Let your Camaro SS’s engine breathe easier and more efficiently by trading out its restrictive air filter for a high-flow air filter out of the ZL1. This direct replacement for any 2010-and-newer Camaro SS lets more air into the combustion chamber, meaning more oxygen in the cylinder, and more power from combustion.

Pump it Up

ZL1 FUEL PUMP
P/N 19260557 /

This is the same factory-engineered fuel pump out of the mighty 2012 Camaro ZL1. Swap out the pump on your 2010-and-later Camaro SS model and you’re ready to handle up to 600 horsepower.

The ZL1 Fuel Pump has a capacity of 205 liters per hour at 65 psi, and is pulse-width modulated, eliminating the need for a conventional pressure regulator. The kit includes fuel pump module/sender assembly, tank seal, and instruction sheet.

Bring the Noise

Camaro EXHAUST UPGRADE PACKAGE
On-Sale Date: MY 2010-2013: Available Now! MY 2014: Coming Soon
Doesn’t void Warranty#

If you want to give your Camaro that little extra edge of aggression, there’s no better way than with an exhaust upgrade. The enlarged tips and deeper sound will let everyone on the strip know your Camaro has something special going on under the hood. This catback system also reduces backpressure, allowing your Camaro to breathe easier, especially when paired with the ZL1 Low-Restriction Air Filter, and LS3 High-Performance Heads and Cam kit.

There are multiple part number offerings to personalize
your vehicle. Contact your local dealer or download the Chevrolet Performance Catalog to find your application.

Don’t Forget the details

Camaro Engine covers
Doesn’t void Warranty#

Add a little personalization under the hood with these body-color engine covers. Each one is painted in one of every 2014 Camaro body color so you can match your ride perfectly, or add a little contrast. They are exact production parts, so no modifying, drilling, or extra hardware is needed to mount them up.

Engine covers are offered for both V-6 and V-8 engines (V-6 engine cover shown). Available in 11 colors: Victory Red, Red Jewel Tintcoat, Red Crystal Claret, Pull Me Over Red, Inferno Orange, Tin Roof Rusted, Lemon Peel, SCO Yellow, Black, Berlin Blue, and Carbon Flash.

There are multiple part number offerings to personalize your vehicle. Contact your local dealer or download the Chevrolet Performance Catalog to find your application.

Z/28-Worthy Downforce

Camaro Z/28 Spoiler Extension Kit

With the announcement of the Z/28, we now have an entirely new exciting platform to source performance parts from. First up is the spoiler extension kit, which bolts up to the Camaro’s trunk lid, providing GM wind-tunnel-proven extra downforce at race speed, helping it achieve its incredible 1.05 g cornering ability. This adds stability at speed, better front-to-rear balance, and better handling through high-speed corners.

There are multiple part number offerings to personalize your vehicle. Contact your local dealer or download the Chevrolet Performance Catalog to find your application.

Doesn’t void Warranty#

Extra Breathing room

Copo Camaro COWL-INDUCTION-STYLE HOOD

P/N 22950678 / On-Sale Date: Available Now!

Adding power to your Camaro can lead to a cramped engine bay, especially once a supercharger comes into play. Gain some more breathing room with this cowl-induction-style hood straight off the limited-edition COPO Camaro. Composite materials keep the weight down, and it features the Chevrolet Bowtie and COPO logos embossed on the underside. The hood can run with a strut configuration or be adapted for hood pin use.

Force-Fed

LSA SUPERCHARGER

Give your LSX engine more atmosphere with the supercharger off of the LSA-powered ZL1 Camaro. The Eaton® Twin-Vortices high-helix rotors yield a 9-psi boost for your engine, with 1.9 liters of displacement. And keeping it all cool is an integrated air-to-liquid intercooler.

Subscribe to FUEL

Fuel
Privacy Statement
Legal
Sitemap

©2013 Chevrolet Performance G3WS0303 6200 Grand Pointe Drive, Grand Blanc, MI 48439

#Most Chevrolet parts and accessories sold and installed on a Chevrolet vehicle by a Chevrolet Dealer or a Chevrolet approved Accessory Distributor/Installer (ADI) before delivery to the customer are covered under the applicable portion (Bumper-to-Bumper, Powertrain, etc.) of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty. If Chevrolet accessories are installed after vehicle delivery, or are replaced under the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, they will be covered, parts and labor, for the longer of the following a)12 months/12,000 miles (whichever comes first), or b) the balance of the applicable portion of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty. See your dealer for details.

Unless specifically noted to the contrary herein, vehicles equipped with Chevrolet Performance Parts may not meet federal motor vehicle safety standards and emissions regulations and should not be operated on public roads. Chevrolet Performance customers are responsible for ensuring their use of Chevrolet Performance complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.

Many parts intended for racing or other “off-highway” use are not designed or tested for crashworthiness or to meet the safety needs of the motoring public, and may adversely affect the original intended performance or handling characteristics of the vehicle. These parts are designed and intended to be used with experts supervising their installation and use, to help assure the proper and safe operation of the vehicle.

2013 2ss/rs NPP CRT, Forged 428 ls3 stroker, Mast windage, GMPP ported heads, Katech chain, Trunnion upgrade, Cam motion stage 3, SP headers, Vmax PTB, Monster c7 dual clutch, Mgw shifter, Fluidampr 25%UDP, CAI induction, rocket racing wheels, clutch reservoir, bmr toes and trailing arms, Lpw diff cover , scanner, drl's led /fogs, elite catch can, MRT louvers, tint, ZL1 spoiler, stripes & badging, etc....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 09-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Livin' the dream!

Garage
Nothing like spam to brighten a forum.

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."... 2 Timothy 4:7
post #3 of 9 Old 09-07-2013, 01:13 PM
Premium Member

Garage
I like it. I didn't know some of that stuff was available.
I wonder if a GMPP tune goes with the cam and heads package??

James 1:25 Ordered from Faulkner Chevy #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Signed Litho #45. Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. We don't "drift", kiddies... we POWER SLIDE! MOTM/COTM Sept 2012 Pro Patria Vigilans.
Click the pic.. I don't tolerate fools.

post #4 of 9 Old 09-07-2013, 08:48 PM

Ooh I want the copo style hood, but if I had a v8 I would get the heads/cam combo.

NEOCC Member since 2013
post #5 of 9 Old 09-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Veteran Member

Most inches on a post ever!!!! I will say I get this in email regularly and think it is worthwhile. That said, I was trying to get the price for the 1LE handling package and it would refer me to a "performance" dealer, but I couldn't get the price. Did anyone have any luck getting prices?

2012 2SS / RS CRT; Additional Options: Highwing Spoiler, Sunroof, Window Tint, Splash Guards, Wheels, Nitro, Heritage Grill, MRT Louvers, Ported Throttle Body, Cold Air Inductions CAI, RX Sport Hood, someone's splitter, River City Strut Bar
Born On: 13 April 2012; Purchased: 27 August 2012
post #6 of 9 Old 09-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Support MC & Troops

Darn... I have 19's on me Vert

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"
post #7 of 9 Old 09-08-2013, 10:52 AM
Premium Member

Garage
...subscribed

James 1:25 Ordered from Faulkner Chevy #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Signed Litho #45. Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. We don't "drift", kiddies... we POWER SLIDE! MOTM/COTM Sept 2012 Pro Patria Vigilans.
Click the pic.. I don't tolerate fools.
post #8 of 9 Old 09-09-2013, 07:48 PM

Garage
I hate the "Doesn't Void Warranty"*

*when ordered and installed by a specialty shop.

Which means you will basically pay 4x the amount of doing it yourself haha

2013 IOM Camaro 1LS - Daily Driver
1968 Camaro SS - Weekend Warrior
2000 Monte Carlo SS - CSC Powered Project Car
post #9 of 9 Old 09-10-2013, 05:58 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep View Post
I hate the "Doesn't Void Warranty"*

*when ordered and installed by a specialty shop.

Which means you will basically pay 4x the amount of doing it yourself haha
but it means you can do it at month 1 instead of month 72? instead

2012 2SS / RS CRT; Additional Options: Highwing Spoiler, Sunroof, Window Tint, Splash Guards, Wheels, Nitro, Heritage Grill, MRT Louvers, Ported Throttle Body, Cold Air Inductions CAI, RX Sport Hood, someone's splitter, River City Strut Bar
Born On: 13 April 2012; Purchased: 27 August 2012
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page