Humor to enjoy - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 Old 09-08-2013, 08:50 AM Thread Starter

Humor to enjoy

My co workers were watching these at the pen. and we got a kick out of them as many are so true. Heres the link and should make you laugh, and there are more videos on the site that are also very true. This is what we have to deal with while fixing every thing you can imagine in the lovely atmosphere of a maximum security prison. And why many of you can not relate to being one of us, let alone the stress we face, and a lot of us yes are veterans and partly disabled vets. You have to have a real good sense of humor and thick skin or you will end up killing yourself in the parking lot like a coworker has the last two years. So enjoy freedom, and thank god for those of us who do the hard work, and god bless our troops and America. Enjoy...........

2013 2ss/rs NPP CRT, Forged 428 ls3 stroker, Mast windage, GMPP ported heads, Katech chain, Trunnion upgrade, Cam motion stage 3, SP headers, Vmax PTB, Monster c7 dual clutch, Mgw shifter, Fluidampr 25%UDP, CAI induction, rocket racing wheels, clutch reservoir, bmr toes and trailing arms, Lpw diff cover , scanner, drl's led /fogs, elite catch can, MRT louvers, tint, ZL1 spoiler, stripes & badging, etc....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 09-08-2013, 10:21 AM
Support MC & Troops

Wow, thanks for yo service, not a job I could do...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"
post #3 of 13 Old 09-09-2013, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk223 View Post
Post deleted
Now show me on the doll where he touched you.

Seriously though, you're coming off as a little.... what's the word.. delusional? Yup that's it. The man just wanted to shine some humor on an otherwise very grim, and potentially dangerous job. As human beings, we try to seek positive in the negative, a balancing act to keep ourselves thriving and sane. Your unfounded and completely out of left field rant was uncalled for. Like, what exactly was the purpose of your little tantrum? Completely off topic.

On topic, christianchevelle, funny stuff man. Keep up the hard work, I'm sure all of us in these forums know what hard work is, but a good amount of don't know the amount of stress and pressure these sort of jobs entail. It's awesome to see the humor in it, makes the day a little better.

Last edited by AbsolutVodka; 09-09-2013 at 08:41 AM.

post #4 of 13 Old 09-09-2013, 05:47 PM Thread Starter

Thank you and yes...some of us are way out there.......must be the vodka?

lol

2013 2ss/rs NPP CRT, Forged 428 ls3 stroker, Mast windage, GMPP ported heads, Katech chain, Trunnion upgrade, Cam motion stage 3, SP headers, Vmax PTB, Monster c7 dual clutch, Mgw shifter, Fluidampr 25%UDP, CAI induction, rocket racing wheels, clutch reservoir, bmr toes and trailing arms, Lpw diff cover , scanner, drl's led /fogs, elite catch can, MRT louvers, tint, ZL1 spoiler, stripes & badging, etc....
post #5 of 13 Old 09-21-2013, 08:03 AM

I appreciate what you do. It has got to be a thankless job.

2012 1LT/RS
K&N 69 Series Typhoon CAI
FlowMaster American Thunder axle back exhaust

post #6 of 13 Old 09-22-2013, 11:18 AM

did anyone else notice that anyone can post any pro-US Government stuff that they want, worship the police, worship the troops, worship the God of this world government and it's all just wonderful,,

but as soon as you tell the truth about government, that's it's nothing but a front for...

YOU KNOW THAT KIND OF PROPAGANDA IS AGAINST FORUM RULES!!!

2012 1LS Silver Ice - Mods - SS Strut Brace, RX Catch Can, BBK CAI, TRS Bi-Xenon HID's, Blackout Grill, RX65 Radar Detector, 700watt 4 Channel Amp with Kicker Speakers, 4Pack Gauges Added, 30% tint. Baer Drilled Rotors & pads, 20" American Racing. Awesome car.

Last edited by Envy; 09-26-2013 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Too much political commentary
post #7 of 13 Old 09-23-2013, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodhoodrat View Post
Wow, thanks for yo service, not a job I could do...
Cant help shaking my head on this one. these guys are just sadistic thugs paid to push around those unfortunates that may or may Not be guilty.
They are NOT servicemen serving their country and shouldnt be patted on the back as if they are.
REAL CO humor isnt anything anyone here would want to see.
Screw The Screws.,
post #8 of 13 Old 09-23-2013, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by splashlog48 View Post
Cant help shaking my head on this one. these guys are just sadistic thugs paid to push around those unfortunates that may or may Not be guilty.
They are NOT servicemen serving their country and shouldnt be patted on the back as if they are.
Screw The Screws.,
I think you are way to quick to judge this mans character. And what percentage do think are NOT guilty? Paid thugs pushing people around? Seriously we have the most lax prison systems in the world. If you didn't have guards doing this thankless job the inmates would run the place. Ya, I am sure you have some who are on an ego trip, but I don't think it is right to assassinate the mans character because of his job title.

2012 1LT/RS
K&N 69 Series Typhoon CAI
FlowMaster American Thunder axle back exhaust

post #9 of 13 Old 09-23-2013, 08:26 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
I for one appreciate what you do....it's a thankless job.

2013 2LT/ RS Blue Ray Metallic VERT..."Cami"
2010 Grabber Blue Mustang VERT......."Stella Blue"

January 2014 MC Member of the Month!

post #10 of 13 Old 09-24-2013, 06:35 AM
Support MC & Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by splashlog48 View Post
Screw The Screws.,
Have to disagree.. sorry..

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page