Interesting car for sale - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 Old 11-24-2013, 11:30 AM Thread Starter

Interesting car for sale

Knowing that the reception of a car here on this forum vs say Camaro 5 where there are just a lot of what is teenager mentality in the general forum as far as their dog pile mentality I though I would offer you this to consider.
about 9/10 on there just said yuck, not worth the money...ugly wheels, yuck the grill ....I would buy a zl1 etc. I bring you this little gem I stuck on there I found on auto trader, I would love to be the owner of this car, to take it to a show would mean most likely a trophy no matter where it went. You see its a SEMA category winner, and its loaded with custom parts for someone to not have to buy and install themselves like a reverse opening hood, custom hood, custom front end, custom diffuser, oh and a turbo good for over 600 hp and custom wheels for 60k........ You see I would not touch the thing except to maybe highlight the changes on it and maybe do things to make it faster and more reliable or two tone the seats. The wheels are one guys taste and that could change, but to do too much to it would dilute it too much form what it is a showcase of aftermarket parts on A CAMARO THAT WON THE AWARD. Just thought I would put it out there as I think with 1,300 miles on it with its mods I am sure it is worth the money.

http://images.autotrader.com/scaler/..._A.565x378.jpg

Cars for Sale: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible in Clementon, NJ 08021: Convertible Details - 352268222 - AutoTrader.com

I think it is a pretty car and sweet myself, would trade mine in a heartbeat......yet many on the other site said oh how ugly....And its because yes they have done so many mods to their impressive cars they can not compare..............Or they are a troop of howling butt monkeys? Have a nice day

2013 2ss/rs NPP CRT, Forged 428 ls3 stroker, Mast windage, GMPP ported heads, Katech chain, Trunnion upgrade, Cam motion stage 3, SP headers, Vmax PTB, Monster c7 dual clutch, Mgw shifter, Fluidampr 25%UDP, CAI induction, rocket racing wheels, clutch reservoir, bmr toes and trailing arms, Lpw diff cover , scanner, drl's led /fogs, elite catch can, MRT louvers, tint, ZL1 spoiler, stripes & badging, etc....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 11-24-2013, 11:37 AM
Premium Member

Garage
I'll take troop of howling butt monkeys for 500, Alex.

It's very well done. Professional job, not some hackjob slapped together by some monkey just out to sell cheap Chinese knockoff parts. g

Nicely done.

James 1:25 Ordered from Faulkner Chevy #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Signed Litho #45. Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. We don't "drift", kiddies... we POWER SLIDE! MOTM/COTM Sept 2012 Pro Patria Vigilans.
Click the pic.. I don't tolerate fools.
post #3 of 23 Old 11-24-2013, 12:02 PM

Well if you like that car so much then there's a good mod blueprint for you. It's a very nice car.

post #4 of 23 Old 11-24-2013, 12:09 PM
sdk
Veteran Member

Garage
It's done very well. To each his/her own!

2017 Camaro SS
South Carolina
post #5 of 23 Old 11-24-2013, 12:27 PM
Veteran Member

I don't really care about the visuals, but that turbo and the stage 2 suspension has me sold!! Its priced really good too!! And only just over 1,000 miles...not a bad deal!

2017 Camaro ZL-1 A10

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hemi 5.7 - Tuned!!

Proud to be the March 2013 Member Of The Month!
post #6 of 23 Old 11-24-2013, 05:23 PM

it's done nicely,, but it appears to me that the persons intention in building it was to spend as much money as possible to be a show winning car rather than a car that some one would want to own and drive.

all that work and money, why not do some stuff to the interior and the stereo? On my cars those are the first things that get upgraded.

2012 1LS Silver Ice - Mods - SS Strut Brace, RX Catch Can, BBK CAI, TRS Bi-Xenon HID's, Blackout Grill, RX65 Radar Detector, 700watt 4 Channel Amp with Kicker Speakers, 4Pack Gauges Added, 30% tint. Baer Drilled Rotors & pads, 20" American Racing. Awesome car.
post #7 of 23 Old 11-24-2013, 08:18 PM

I have to admit it is not a bad looking Camaro. There are things I like about it and then there are things that I don't. Overall it is not my style but to each their own. However, if I had 60,000 to spend I would prefer to spend it on a new ZL1. What is cool is that everyone likes something different in a car and nobody is right or wrong. That is what makes the car world go around.

2SS L99, CAI, Kooks 1 7/8 headers and Kooks hi flow cats, MBRP Exhaust, Full Dyno Tune. BMR G8 Trailing Arms and Rear Toe Rods, Factory GFX, Devils Tail Side Stripes, Side Vent Stripes, Synergy Green Door Panels and SS Grill & Trunk Badges .

2011 2SS Synergy Green
post #8 of 23 Old 11-25-2013, 01:34 AM
Bully Proof

Garage
I cannot tell a lie. I really dislike that Camaro...but I feel no need to elaborate further.
post #9 of 23 Old 11-25-2013, 03:52 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
I cannot tell a lie. I really dislike that Camaro...but I feel no need to elaborate further.
Why? Because it isn't green? lol!! But seriously, I'm curious...

2017 Camaro ZL-1 A10

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hemi 5.7 - Tuned!!

Proud to be the March 2013 Member Of The Month!
post #10 of 23 Old 11-25-2013, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
Kind if sounds like you know more about that Camaro. Curious now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page