Fast & Furious Guy... - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 Old 11-30-2013, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Fast & Furious Guy...

I just read that he was involved in a car wreck. There was a passenger. And actually, they aren't able to determine if Paul Walker was the driver or passenger. That car is mangled beyond all belief. It was a Porsche GT I think.

With this I say be careful out there you guys. Don't drink and drive, don't drive if you're too tired, and be constantly alert just in case some other driver is out there intoxicated or drugged up or tired or inattentive or whatever. It doesn't have to be your fault, someone else could swerve and hit you. The holidays always brings with it some accidents. Stay safe and be careful in your Camaros!!

2017 Camaro ZL-1 A10

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hemi 5.7 - Tuned!!

Proud to be the March 2013 Member Of The Month!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 11-30-2013, 11:03 PM
Bully Proof

Garage
It was sad to read of Paul Walker's death...but I guess if he had to go...this would have been the way he would have chosen.
post #3 of 16 Old 11-30-2013, 11:17 PM

Garage
R.I.P. Paul Walker. We are the same age, tragic such a talented young man had to go out like this.

post #4 of 16 Old 12-01-2013, 12:38 AM

He was the passenger. Both the driver and passenger were pronounced dead on the scene. And yes they were in a Porsche GT. I guess it's a bit ironic that the F&F star would go out like this. Very sad.
post #5 of 16 Old 12-01-2013, 05:31 AM

what a bonehead, had it all and blew it. If the car was that mangled then they were doing more than just drinking. A good lesson for the kiddies..

Elvis faked his death to escape his fame but I don't think this one was faked.

2012 1LS Silver Ice - Mods - SS Strut Brace, RX Catch Can, BBK CAI, TRS Bi-Xenon HID's, Blackout Grill, RX65 Radar Detector, 700watt 4 Channel Amp with Kicker Speakers, 4Pack Gauges Added, 30% tint. Baer Drilled Rotors & pads, 20" American Racing. Awesome car.
post #6 of 16 Old 12-01-2013, 06:58 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk223 View Post
what a bonehead, had it all and blew it. If the car was that mangled then they were doing more than just drinking. A good lesson for the kiddies..

Elvis faked his death to escape his fame but I don't think this one was faked.
Well Cyber, I also think that there was some substance abuse and illegal speeds. I mean, that car is just demolished. It could be another Ryan Dunn incident all over again. If that is the case, then I can't say that I have any remorse. He could have killed a family or ran into a school bus or something much worse than what actually happened. So far they have said that he was the passenger. And I guess it will take a good few days for the toxicology results to come back. Of course I'm speculating and making assumptions at this point. But those photos do not look good. A car just does not get wrecked like that. Google up some images and you'll see. Again, you have to be careful out there. Careful when you drive and you can never get in a vehicle if the driver is incapable of driving safely either. There are just too many things that can go wrong. Heck, my car tends to loose footing from cold tires and wheel hop just when driving normally.

2017 Camaro ZL-1 A10

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hemi 5.7 - Tuned!!

Proud to be the March 2013 Member Of The Month!
post #7 of 16 Old 12-01-2013, 07:09 AM

It happened in the afternoon after a charity event he had held. Doubt drinking & driving was the issue or anything like that. Speed & exotic cars don't work well together. Those types of cars are lightweight & made out of composites meaning they will be destroyed upon impact & burn up much easier than most cars. I personally didn't believe the story until it was confirmed by his fan site, and reps/publicists. I don't think this was at all a death hoax considering that Fast 7 was still in production, and all else that has been said.

Unreal sad story, very tragic and unexpected. I think we've heard plenty from friends and other celebrities already who knew him that he was a good guy, he was also a car guy as well. I know his stable once included a LSx powered Chevy II Nova. He will be greatly missed by his friends, family, and the unbelievable amount of fans he has across the world.
post #8 of 16 Old 12-01-2013, 07:24 AM
Veteran Member

Garage
R.I.P. Mr. Paul Walker, I truly believe that whens its your time you will be called back.

2013 LT2/RS, Crystal Red Metallic, TAZ Jr.
2016 H-D Ultra Classic, Black Fire Purple, (PPE)
2015 H-D Street Glide, Superior Blue. (Old Blue) Traded
2012 Big Horn, RAM, Crew Cab, SLT, Dark Cherry Red Pearl (Betty Boop)
1998 Honda Accord 2d, daily driver.
post #9 of 16 Old 12-01-2013, 08:24 AM

Garage
I might be banned from C5 again because an individual was complaining about too many threads about Paul Walker's death. I let him have it and called him every name in the devil's book. Anyway, I think I will just hang out here from now on.
post #10 of 16 Old 12-01-2013, 11:26 AM

Sad....saw the pic of him right before he got in the car passenger side. Beautiful red Porche GT wrecked beyond recognition on what looks like a small tree.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page