Christmas and Holiday Wishes -- from Team Camaro.... - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 12-19-2013, 10:11 AM Thread Starter
THE FBODFATHER

Christmas and Holiday Wishes -- from Team Camaro....

Each Christmas season, I’m hopeful that I’ll get an ‘inspiration’ for the right message to you and yours. I sometimes wonder where the words come from and perhaps that’s the magic of Christmas. This year I’ve come up a bit short – not sure why other than I was sent a link to a Christmas message from a friend…..and perhaps it’s time to share others’ thoughts and actions …

(Besides, I have a book to write!)

This year I want to share with you a couple of links – the first was sent to me two years ago. It features crew members of the Royal Navy aboard the HMS Ocean……. Unfortunately there seemed to be a copyright issue with the music so it’s disappeared from YouTube – but you can still see it on the U.S. Military site – and I hope those Attorneys who protect copyrights stop and think about who fights for them in order to have the right to practice law…………… Despite being away from Loved ones and going off to war – these brave men and women have retained their sense of humor – and I’m delighted to share this link with you……….

As we celebrate the season of giving and fellowship, please remember to say a prayer for our men and women serving in the Armed Services – that includes our Neighbors (Canada) and Allies who also serve in order to preserve freedom…………..

Go here to watch a GREAT lip sync’d video! HMS Sailors Sing 'All I Want for Christmas' | Military.com

The second link I wish to share with you was sent to me by my life-long friend, Wendell Pinkerton from my hometown of Mars, PA. The speaker (and it’s a very short piece) is Bob Welch.
Drawing from a lifetime of experiences that include a tour of duty in the U.S. Navy and 29 years as an Ohio State Trooper, Bob has mesmerized listeners around campfires, in churches, schools and auditoriums with inspirational stories of fact, fiction and humor set to verse. Bob's stories deliver messages that will put a lump in your throat, a tear in your eye, a chuckle in your belly or a profound thought in your mind.

Go here for Mr. Welch’s poem…… https://www.youtube.com/embed/WxjZB5S_g7s?rel=0

Lastly – on behalf of Team Camaro and the Oshawa Build Team -- we wish you and yours A very Merry Christmas Season – and a Happy Holiday Season that will bring you hope and health and happiness in the new Year.

(Oh yes – can’t forget this: ………….Seatbelts! Each and every time – no excuses!...........and we beg you to call a taxi if you ‘celebrate’ the season with alcohol…………)

Your Camaro Comrade –

Scott
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 12-19-2013, 10:40 AM
Veteran Member

Scott-

I, personally, want to wish you, Team Camaro and the Oshawa Build Team a Very Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year!!

May 2014 bring more happiness and joy to everyone than 2013. And no matter what, always remember, somewhere, far, far away, we have Sailors, Soldiers, Marines, and Airmen that are away from their Families and Loved Ones. We sleep in peace every night because of them. Say a prayer for them....
post #3 of 11 Old 12-19-2013, 06:08 PM
Veteran Member

++1

2012 2SS / RS CRT; Additional Options: Highwing Spoiler, Sunroof, Window Tint, Splash Guards, Wheels, Nitro, Heritage Grill, MRT Louvers, Ported Throttle Body, Cold Air Inductions CAI, RX Sport Hood, someone's splitter, River City Strut Bar
Born On: 13 April 2012; Purchased: 27 August 2012

post #4 of 11 Old 12-19-2013, 06:13 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucky6702 View Post
Scott-

I, personally, want to wish you, Team Camaro and the Oshawa Build Team a Very Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year!!

May 2014 bring more happiness and joy to everyone than 2013. And no matter what, always remember, somewhere, far, far away, we have Sailors, Soldiers, Marines, and Airmen that are away from their Families and Loved Ones. We sleep in peace every night because of them. Say a prayer for them....
Well said, Merry Christmas

2011 LS Coupe/RS clone
Oracle halo's, Katzkin covers, C.A.I. CAI, Hurst shift kit
Modern Camaro MOTM February 2015
post #5 of 11 Old 12-19-2013, 06:23 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
We thank you and your team that has brought our beloved Camaro back to us. You have all done and are continuing to do a fantastic job. Watched both the trooper got to me. Thanks

Merry CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

The Schultz Family.

2013 LT2/RS, Crystal Red Metallic, TAZ Jr.
2016 H-D Ultra Classic, Black Fire Purple, (PPE)
2015 H-D Street Glide, Superior Blue. (Old Blue) Traded
2012 Big Horn, RAM, Crew Cab, SLT, Dark Cherry Red Pearl (Betty Boop)
1998 Honda Accord 2d, daily driver.

Last edited by Guapo; 12-19-2013 at 06:42 PM.
post #6 of 11 Old 12-19-2013, 06:26 PM

Thanx...we wish you all the best...!

Merry Christmas...Happy New Year...!

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii75/monzaruba/foto3_zps6fbde664.jpg
A Camaro you steer with the rear wheels...!
post #7 of 11 Old 12-19-2013, 07:20 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
Happy Holidays to all my new found friends here at Modern Camaro. Thanks for accepting me as part of this AWESOME group

2013 2LT/ RS Blue Ray Metallic VERT..."Cami"
2010 Grabber Blue Mustang VERT......."Stella Blue"

January 2014 MC Member of the Month!

post #8 of 11 Old 12-20-2013, 06:13 AM
Veteran Member

Happy Holidays to all my family here at Modern Camaro!!

2017 Camaro ZL-1 A10

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hemi 5.7 - Tuned!!

Proud to be the March 2013 Member Of The Month!
post #9 of 11 Old 12-20-2013, 07:17 AM

Garage
Hope everybody has merry Xmas and happy new year.Hope Santa brings all kinds of goodies for your camaro.Be safe out there.

May 2014 MC Member of the Month!
post #10 of 11 Old 12-20-2013, 07:54 PM

Awesome. ..Merry Christmas!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page