100 years from now... - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 04-03-2014, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

100 years from now...

Where will your Camaro be? Maybe some of you are planning on keeping your Camaro forever. Maybe some of you will have to get rid f it. Maybe those of you that get rid of yours will get another one some day. But in 100 years, where do you think your Camaro will be? I'd like to think that I'll keep mine, pass it on to future children, and they'll pass it on to their children. Maybe my great great grand kids will be driving around in Nadia feeling lucky that they had such an awesome great great grandfather who bought such an awesome car and then passed it down the line. Maybe my spirit will live on through the mighty LS3 engine in my Camaro, lol!! Who knows?! It was just a passing thought I had a couple days ago while cruising around. What are your thoughts?

2017 Camaro ZL-1 A10

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hemi 5.7 - Tuned!!

Proud to be the March 2013 Member Of The Month!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 04-03-2014, 05:29 PM
Premium Member

Garage
100 years from now, I'll be 153, and hopefully still driving my Camaro. I have no plans of passing away...ever.

I'll die when I knit a pair of wool socks.

I don't know how to knit,....and I HATE wool socks!

James 1:25 Ordered from Faulkner Chevy #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Signed Litho #45. Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. We don't "drift", kiddies... we POWER SLIDE! MOTM/COTM Sept 2012 Pro Patria Vigilans.
Click the pic.. I don't tolerate fools.
post #3 of 9 Old 04-03-2014, 06:43 PM
sdk
Veteran Member

Garage
I don't have a clue where it is now! I sold her last May to the dealer I bought it from and I don't know who bought it. I hope the current owner appreciates Baby Doll as much as I did.

2017 Camaro SS
South Carolina

post #4 of 9 Old 04-03-2014, 08:56 PM

plastic cars don't last more than 20 years, and I don't think the human race has 100 years left, not even close. even a pig will only crap in 1 corner of it's pen, but humans have some kind of intuition to destroy the whole planet with nuclear energy, fracking with chemicals poisoning the land & water, spilling oil all over the oceans, spreading toxic garbage & chemicals everywhere, using depleted uranium weapons, GMO food & pesticides, genetic experiments, weather manipulation experiments, it never ends and people couldn't care less, I don't get it. it's a failed species.

2012 1LS Silver Ice - Mods - SS Strut Brace, RX Catch Can, BBK CAI, TRS Bi-Xenon HID's, Blackout Grill, RX65 Radar Detector, 700watt 4 Channel Amp with Kicker Speakers, 4Pack Gauges Added, 30% tint. Baer Drilled Rotors & pads, 20" American Racing. Awesome car.
post #5 of 9 Old 04-04-2014, 02:52 AM
Veteran Member

sounds like cyber is planning to be walking

2012 2SS / RS CRT; Additional Options: Highwing Spoiler, Sunroof, Window Tint, Splash Guards, Wheels, Nitro, Heritage Grill, MRT Louvers, Ported Throttle Body, Cold Air Inductions CAI, RX Sport Hood, someone's splitter, River City Strut Bar
Born On: 13 April 2012; Purchased: 27 August 2012
post #6 of 9 Old 04-04-2014, 05:04 AM
Support MC & Troops

I hope.. were like the Jetsons.. luv that cartoon or Back 2 the future (movie) I'd sport Shadow.. through time ..hehe as long as it all fits snug in the trunk lmao

Edit: If any thing, I hope Shadow stay's in me family and me family enjoys her as much as I do, for many years to come.. hopefully me grand-kids / great grand-kids if I have any.. will keep her and luv her as much as Im luvg her

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"

Last edited by hotrodhoodrat; 04-04-2014 at 05:10 AM.
post #7 of 9 Old 04-04-2014, 06:04 AM

Garage
I live for the now.
post #8 of 9 Old 04-04-2014, 06:32 AM

cryogenically frozen in a state of suspended animation my Camaro will be retro fitted with the latest nuclear warp reactor gigawatt pulse interceptor with a oxygen generator so a reincarnated version of myself can drive it too the moon and back daily on beet juice. After all I would not want to miss the weekly football games when the Seahawks trounce the crap out of moonbay Broncos!!!!!

2013 2ss/rs NPP CRT, Forged 428 ls3 stroker, Mast windage, GMPP ported heads, Katech chain, Trunnion upgrade, Cam motion stage 3, SP headers, Vmax PTB, Monster c7 dual clutch, Mgw shifter, Fluidampr 25%UDP, CAI induction, rocket racing wheels, clutch reservoir, bmr toes and trailing arms, Lpw diff cover , scanner, drl's led /fogs, elite catch can, MRT louvers, tint, ZL1 spoiler, stripes & badging, etc....
post #9 of 9 Old 04-04-2014, 06:38 AM

Garage
I will pass it on to my grand daughter when she is 21(too much car for a teenager).By then it will be a classic.Hopefully she will appreciate it.

May 2014 MC Member of the Month!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page