Has anyone watched Fox Business News in the past hour? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 Old 05-16-2014, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Has anyone watched Fox Business News in the past hour?

I was watching Fox Business News in the past hour and they were talking about all the GM recalls and they said the recalls MAY being down GM as a whole and it may force another company such as Ford or even Toyota to step in and FORCE a takeover of GM which includes Chevrolet!

They said the GM name was already tainted because of the bailout and now with all the recalls that GM could fold and not be able to stand on its own any longer!....

Im not trying to start any BS just relaying what I watched on Fox Business News.

Jesus Christ...who in the hell would take over GM and if something like that happened it pray it wouldnt be Toyota...I would have to puke

See my items on www.amazon.com

Seller Name: Muscle Car Memories
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 05-16-2014, 03:49 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage-Iron View Post
who in the hell would take over GM and if something like that happened it pray it wouldnt be Toyota...I would have to puke
100% with you on that one ... I don't mind Toyota at all, in fact I own one as my DD and like it a lot, BUT I don't want them owning my American muscle car brand. I will not rout for a NASCAR driver driving a Toyota and wouldn't buy a Camaro from Toyota ... I'd go Mustang before I did that (j/k Vintage, I don't mind the Mustang (other than the 78 crapper we owned))

Interestingly, Toyota also recently crapped all over their name for a similar offense. Also interestingly, wasn't the Impala rated as like the #1 car by Consumers Reports or someone indicating Chevy is turning their quality around?

2012 2SS / RS CRT; Additional Options: Highwing Spoiler, Sunroof, Window Tint, Splash Guards, Wheels, Nitro, Heritage Grill, MRT Louvers, Ported Throttle Body, Cold Air Inductions CAI, RX Sport Hood, someone's splitter, River City Strut Bar
Born On: 13 April 2012; Purchased: 27 August 2012
post #3 of 20 Old 05-16-2014, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Hokie View Post
100% with you on that one ... I don't mind Toyota at all, in fact I own one as my DD and like it a lot, BUT I don't want them owning my American muscle car brand. I will not rout for a NASCAR driver driving a Toyota and wouldn't buy a Camaro from Toyota ... I'd go Mustang before I did that (j/k Vintage, I don't mind the Mustang (other than the 78 crapper we owned))

Interestingly, Toyota also recently crapped all over their name for a similar offense. Also interestingly, wasn't the Impala rated as like the #1 car by Consumers Reports or someone indicating Chevy is turning their quality around?
Yep Toyota IS the recall king and had to pay over $1 billion dollars to the US to get their ass out of hot water. I dont think its the new Chevy's with issues except for the 2014 Pickup's but its the older cars that are dragging them down....really make you wonder whats gonna happen...

post #4 of 20 Old 05-16-2014, 06:37 PM

I think GM can weather this storm too. They have great models and are still competitive.
post #5 of 20 Old 05-16-2014, 07:36 PM

Garage
Time will tell, hope they don't turn into Chrysler(now fiat)(was daimlar German co.)Everybody and there brother has owned them

May 2014 MC Member of the Month!
post #6 of 20 Old 05-16-2014, 09:32 PM

why would anyone waste their time watching TV news? That's like drinking from the toilet.

2012 1LS Silver Ice - Mods - SS Strut Brace, RX Catch Can, BBK CAI, TRS Bi-Xenon HID's, Blackout Grill, RX65 Radar Detector, 700watt 4 Channel Amp with Kicker Speakers, 4Pack Gauges Added, 30% tint. Baer Drilled Rotors & pads, 20" American Racing. Awesome car.
post #7 of 20 Old 05-16-2014, 10:23 PM
Bully Proof

Garage
Don't believe everything you hear on Fox News...lol
post #8 of 20 Old 05-17-2014, 01:45 AM

I would think that since the gov't has already spent tens of billions bailing GM out in the past few years they would not let a foreign company step in now to buy them out. And if you want completely independent news, switch to MSNBC...
post #9 of 20 Old 05-17-2014, 07:15 AM

Garage
I agree with ENVY....it's fox news....
post #10 of 20 Old 05-17-2014, 07:21 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty View Post
I would think that since the gov't has already spent tens of billions bailing GM out in the past few years they would not let a foreign company step in now to buy them out. And if you want completely independent news, switch to MSNBC...
Your not serious right? You get your unbiased evening news from Al Sharpton?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page