Sluggish - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 05-20-2014, 08:49 PM Thread Starter

Sluggish

After about a month or so of owning this car, I have to say that it only keeps getting better. Now to why I am posting, my car is the auto, L99 and have heard comments on how it seems slow or sluggish...now I know that is a matter of opinion...but have to say that imo this is farther from the truth. Yes this is heavy car...but slow or sluggish no way. I test drove the 2LT which was amazing but just wanted a little more power....which this vehicle most certainly delivers. I guess if I were to race this vehicle all the time then maybe I would want to make some changes...In the end however for the average person like me...This V8 is enough power that always keeps me smiling. I am a true fan of the camaro in any form, and wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-20-2014, 09:31 PM

yep, those people saying it's sluggish aren't pushing the pedal hard enough, yeah, it's sluggish & feels like a truck if you only push it 1/5 of the way down... pretty scary how fast you can burn gas in one though with a few full throttle runs.

2012 1LS Silver Ice - Mods - SS Strut Brace, RX Catch Can, BBK CAI, TRS Bi-Xenon HID's, Blackout Grill, RX65 Radar Detector, 700watt 4 Channel Amp with Kicker Speakers, 4Pack Gauges Added, 30% tint. Baer Drilled Rotors & pads, 20" American Racing. Awesome car.
post #3 of 3 Old 05-20-2014, 09:51 PM Thread Starter

Exactly. Funny that the comment came from someone who only test drove the V8...that wasn't a chevy fan to begin with and bought a challenger...heck I thought the 2LT had a lot of power. I guess the person forgot that their cars are heavy as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page