GM Confirms 6th Gen Camaro, may unveil at NAIAS 2015 - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 05-23-2014, 09:53 AM Thread Starter

GM Confirms 6th Gen Camaro, may unveil at NAIAS 2015

So GM Confirms the 2016 Camaro. The company had really done a good job concealing all info. This story reveals a lot.

This part is interesting.

Next Generation Chevrolet Camaro Confirmed for 2016 - Torque News

Quote:
In fact, I live about 2 miles from the GM Proving Grounds and while I see a ton of camouflaged cars around here, none of them fit the obvious description of a Camaro. From the Chevrolet SS to the Cadillac ELR to the new midsized pickups to the might Corvette Stingray, test cars are a very common site around here yet Iíve never once seen a masked up Camaro. That fact alone shows just how remarkable of a job the automaker has done in making sure that the 6th gen Camaro is as much of a surprise as possible. Kudos.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-23-2014, 10:48 AM
Veteran Member

The 2016 is already designed. But when will the public see it is anyone's guess. Likely the Detroit show...makes sense. I'm good with waiting another year to see the 2016. Gives me time to either be very glad I got a 5th gen or I can save up and get a new model.

2010 2SS/RS Auto, Sunroof, Engine Cover. Transformer Edition package.
2013 ZL1 ragtop #5478. 1 of 54 CRT M6 'verts.
post #3 of 4 Old 05-23-2014, 11:07 AM Thread Starter

It's going to be something really interesting. By the way el ess X, North Carolina here. I hear Aiken is very beautiful.

post #4 of 4 Old 05-23-2014, 11:49 PM

Garage
I hope it doesn't look like the new bumble bee. If so I'll keep my 5th gen. Looks like an over grown Hyundai Geniuses to me. I would keep it hidden too! Now I'm reading about turbo 4 bangers?

Last edited by mpb74; 05-23-2014 at 11:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page