Crappy pic of my illuminated bmr strut brace - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 05-25-2014, 07:23 AM Thread Starter

Crappy pic of my illuminated bmr strut brace

SO all blurry eyes I squeezed off a pic of my new bmr strut brace I installed a couple cheap 20$ leds under from Oreilys yesterday when I got Valkyrie back from getting bmr toes and trailing arms on her, still waiting on the delrin upper a arms to come from florida though. Anyway hey theres this auto show I went to barely last year, ( wife has to wake up at 1 a.m. for work), I would like to enter it in because I never get to enter it in anything with our schedules differing and I just don't care to that much....anyway its from 5p.m. to 9 p.m. and last year it had flame throwing hot rods this year it has monster trucks crushing a car or two at a big church here so its my chance to shine...lol If I bribe her with ribs, and ignore her whining I can show off my under car RBG random leds and my scanner bar and my underhood and grill lights along with my mods......lol that's a plan I have for this coming Friday night wish me luck, and p.s. since I got this cam and headers its sick how many people stare and love on my car now...its like moths to a friggin flame.

AHHHHH adult toys gotta love em, lights though are cheap for leds unless your talking halo rings someday to replace them I am gonna have to be PITA to take the front end off to make them show worthy maybe if I do them for there cost its way down the road as other mods are too cool compared to them for the price and even enhance performance too like a new short throw, or rear louvers, or etc etc etc well have a nice day yah all from the DUCK FAN, quack quack

2013 2ss/rs NPP CRT, Forged 428 ls3 stroker, Mast windage, GMPP ported heads, Katech chain, Trunnion upgrade, Cam motion stage 3, SP headers, Vmax PTB, Monster c7 dual clutch, Mgw shifter, Fluidampr 25%UDP, CAI induction, rocket racing wheels, clutch reservoir, bmr toes and trailing arms, Lpw diff cover , scanner, drl's led /fogs, elite catch can, MRT louvers, tint, ZL1 spoiler, stripes & badging, etc....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-26-2014, 08:43 PM

Looks good. Been there, done that and adding LED's and making everything look neat and tidy is alot more work than people know.

Proud owner of Litho #198
post #3 of 5 Old 05-27-2014, 03:00 AM

Garage
Looks great

May 2014 MC Member of the Month!

post #4 of 5 Old 05-27-2014, 03:49 AM
Support MC & Troops

I like em'

The cross-brace doesn't look stock ??

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"
post #5 of 5 Old 05-27-2014, 07:08 PM
Veteran Member

pay attention hotrod he says it is a BMR strut brace

2012 2SS / RS CRT; Additional Options: Highwing Spoiler, Sunroof, Window Tint, Splash Guards, Wheels, Nitro, Heritage Grill, MRT Louvers, Ported Throttle Body, Cold Air Inductions CAI, RX Sport Hood, someone's splitter, River City Strut Bar
Born On: 13 April 2012; Purchased: 27 August 2012
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page