First off, for those who didn't make the trip this year, put it on your "to do" list for next. Had a great time. Put 2200 miles on the vert to Sturgis, Yellowstone, Jackson hole, Casper and back.
Second, Sturgis was very good to me. Along with 170+ other 5th gen camaro's Bre-z did very good. Thanks to the judges and the participants for their votes.
3. I learned that I CAN get lost in a parking lot and yes, I suck at autocross
4. Once you leave home, you're bound to run into all kinds of foreigners. Yes, Canandians fall into this catagory and I was converted to their side as an honorary Canadian. They kept calling me "token"
5. Follow the leader IS a sport!
6. Camaro Rally at a Bar.....Isn't this Pro-Drink & Drive????
7. Scenic Pictures: It doesn't matter if the wife is facing you, as long as the Camaro IS!
8. Just because it's noon in July, DOESN'T mean you want the top down. (43degrees)
9. Mother Nature provides it all; Custom Mountains on the Camaro, and driving the Camaro on the Mountains!
10. And YES, That IS Buffalo and Bear Poop on the Camaro! (You can't believe how much and how well the GM GFX side rockers hold this
Could not figure out WHAT smelled so bad on Bre-Z once I got her home.