I Spotted The 2015 Mustang In Naples Fla. - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 07-30-2014, 06:44 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

I Spotted The 2015 Mustang In Naples Fla.

My daughter and me were in Wendy's having a bite to eat this evening and I looked and here come the same 2015 Mustang thats been spotted recently. Its running around Naples as a test mule with no markings whatsoever on it, its dark blue which does nothing for the lines or the look of this Mustang. I spoke for about 20 minutes to the girl who works for Ford who was driving this and then 2 other 5.0 Mustang's showed up, taking photos etc.

It looks slightly smaller, The interior is way too cramped for me but I am 6'3, 210lbs, It sits slightly lower and looks wider but everyone gave it a thumbs up including me but this test mule just isnt a good looking car but I guess it isnt supposed to be. Also the front & rear end looks good and looks muscular. There is no doubting this is a Mustang whether you like the styling or not. Before I make my FINAL judgement call I will wait until I see a 5.0 in full effect since this car was a 6 cylinder...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2015 mustaNG.JPG
Views:	127
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	39986   Click image for larger version

Name:	HNI_0090.JPG
Views:	122
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	39994   Click image for larger version

Name:	HNI_0091.JPG
Views:	133
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	40002  

See my items on www.amazon.com

Seller Name: Muscle Car Memories
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 07-30-2014, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage-Iron View Post
My daughter and me were in Wendy's having a bite to eat this evening and I looked and here come the same 2015 Mustang thats been spotted recently. Its running around Naples as a test mule with no markings whatsoever on it, its dark blue which does nothing for the lines or the look of this Mustang. I spoke for about 20 minutes to the girl who works for Ford who was driving this and then 2 other 5.0 Mustang's showed up, taking photos etc.

It looks slightly smaller, The interior is way too cramped for me but I am 6'3, 210lbs, It sits slightly lower and looks wider but everyone gave it a thumbs up including me but this test mule just isnt a good looking car but I guess it isnt supposed to be. Also the front & rear end looks good and looks muscular. There is no doubting this is a Mustang whether you like the styling or not. Before I make my FINAL judgement call I will wait until I see a 5.0 in full effect since this car was a 6 cylinder...
Thanks for sharing. Saw a new Nissan Titan today, also Michigan plates and the black and white foil on the hood.

2010 2SS/RS M6 Rally Yellow
Pretty much all stock except Muffler delete, K&N Air filter.
post #3 of 8 Old 07-30-2014, 10:23 PM

Garage
I think that it looks "fantastico!"

post #4 of 8 Old 07-31-2014, 05:45 PM
Veteran Member

That looks like a Fusion front end

2012 2SS / RS CRT; Additional Options: Highwing Spoiler, Sunroof, Window Tint, Splash Guards, Wheels, Nitro, Heritage Grill, MRT Louvers, Ported Throttle Body, Cold Air Inductions CAI, RX Sport Hood, someone's splitter, River City Strut Bar
Born On: 13 April 2012; Purchased: 27 August 2012
post #5 of 8 Old 07-31-2014, 05:56 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Hokie View Post
That looks like a Fusion front end
That looks like, "Not a Mustang" front end

Chuck
2010 SIM 2SS/RS A6 SC - Born on 10/05/09
MyCamaroBuildInfo

"You Were Really Flyin' When I Passed You Back There!"
February-2013-MOTM-Winner
post #6 of 8 Old 07-31-2014, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage-Iron View Post

Kudos for spotting the stang and snapping away. I luv sneak peaks & "spy shots" regardless of the make & model. You should post this on one of their forums. They would eat this up...

Thank for posting here
Ed
post #7 of 8 Old 08-02-2014, 03:28 PM
Premium Member

they've refined a good Mustang design into ugly town, rear is nice and finally IRS, but that grille........
I also own an 08 mustang vert

Big Daddy
Macon, GA
post #8 of 8 Old 08-02-2014, 06:00 PM
Bully Proof

Garage
I have an '07 and I love the retro look...but I can't say I'm a fan of the 2015. It kinda reminds me of a mohawk...business in the front and party in back...lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page