Nice simple Gadget for the 5th Gen - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 Old 03-04-2015, 09:59 AM Thread Starter

Nice simple Gadget for the 5th Gen

This cup holder cover was listed on another thread so I thought I would give it a try and it works well. It's a tad overpriced, at $32.00 on e-bay, but it comes in handy and it fits really good and looks nice. I use it to hide change and it makes for a nice platform to lay my cell phone.

Nice simple Gadget for the 5th Gen-cup-cover.jpg

2014 SS/RS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust,
V-Max ported TB, Kooks 1 7/8 LT Headers, Vitesse throttle controller, Stillen Splitter, Tint 35%, Gill Inserts, Carbon Fiber Bowties, ZL1 Rock Guards, Diode Dynamics lighting, Hood spears, Kenne Bell 2.8 Liquid cooled twin screw supercharger, BMR 1.24" drop springs in front and 1.0" rear, BMR sport sway bars front and back. GM GFX side skirts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 03-04-2015, 01:32 PM

Garage
Good for people who don't drink and drive lol, I can't live without my cupholder!

Modern Camaro MOTM April 2015

2014 LS2 Summit White
2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 900
post #3 of 20 Old 03-04-2015, 01:54 PM Thread Starter

I use my cup holder a fair amount as well but this cover is easily removed and fits under the seat or anywhere really.

V-Max ported TB, Kooks 1 7/8 LT Headers, Vitesse throttle controller, Stillen Splitter, Tint 35%, Gill Inserts, Carbon Fiber Bowties, ZL1 Rock Guards, Diode Dynamics lighting, Hood spears, Kenne Bell 2.8 Liquid cooled twin screw supercharger, BMR 1.24" drop springs in front and 1.0" rear, BMR sport sway bars front and back. GM GFX side skirts.

post #4 of 20 Old 03-04-2015, 02:37 PM

Garage
Can you PM me a link to where you bought it, and maybe post a picture installed?

I wanna see how far in it sits, because I would love to place my ipod or phone on it. Is it textured in a way that devices wouldn't just slide around??

2013 IOM Camaro 1LS - Daily Driver
1968 Camaro SS - Weekend Warrior
2000 Monte Carlo SS - CSC Powered Project Car
post #5 of 20 Old 03-04-2015, 03:03 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep View Post
Can you PM me a link to where you bought it, and maybe post a picture installed?

I wanna see how far in it sits, because I would love to place my ipod or phone on it. Is it textured in a way that devices wouldn't just slide around??
Here is the link and it shows a few pictures of it installed as well. It does have some slight texture to it so between that and the slight texture on my iphone case it holds just fine.

Chevy Camaro 2010 thru 2015 Custom Made Console Cup Holder Lid New L K | eBay

post #6 of 20 Old 03-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesli66 View Post
Good for people who don't drink and drive lol, I can't live without my cupholder!
Are you saying that you drink and drive??.....ha,ha

2010 2SS/RS A6 L99 Born 09/16/2009 Vin#9146985
ModernCamaro Car of the Month Jan 2013
CAI,Axle back exhaust, V Max Throttle Body
post #7 of 20 Old 03-04-2015, 03:59 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWD621 View Post
Are you saying that you drink and drive??.....ha,ha
Exactly, that's what I was thinking! Lol

post #8 of 20 Old 03-04-2015, 05:20 PM
ユキヒョウ

I'll bet she's referring to Starbucks, lol

2019 1SS/1LE
post #9 of 20 Old 03-04-2015, 05:25 PM Thread Starter

I'm sure she is!

post #10 of 20 Old 03-05-2015, 05:16 AM

It's more than a tad overpriced!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page