2015 Hot Rod Power Tour - Who Is Going? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 04-11-2015, 10:50 PM Thread Starter

2015 Hot Rod Power Tour - Who Is Going?

Who from ModernCamaro is planning to go on the 2015 Hot Rod Power Tour? I live 45 minutes from Madison Wi where the tour is starting this year. A month ago I signed up and originally planned to just make the first 2 or 3 stops. My wife did not think she could get the full week off of work. Also being disabled I did not think I would be physically able to handle more than that. Well, the wife put in for the full week off and it was approved so we have now made plans to do the full tour. I am really looking forward to the tour and will be happy even if I can only make the first few stops. I can't wait to meet a lot of great car enthusiasts and all the great cars they drive. So I am wondering if anyone else from ModernCamaro is planning to do the tour or even just make it to one of the stops near them?

2SS L99, CAI, Kooks 1 7/8 headers and Kooks hi flow cats, MBRP Exhaust, Full Dyno Tune. BMR G8 Trailing Arms and Rear Toe Rods, Factory GFX, Devils Tail Side Stripes, Side Vent Stripes, Synergy Green Door Panels and SS Grill & Trunk Badges .

2011 2SS Synergy Green
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 04-12-2015, 04:59 AM
Veteran Member

Its on my bucket list, but not this year ... would like it to be a bit closer east when I go but we will see

2012 2SS / RS CRT; Additional Options: Highwing Spoiler, Sunroof, Window Tint, Splash Guards, Wheels, Nitro, Heritage Grill, MRT Louvers, Ported Throttle Body, Cold Air Inductions CAI, RX Sport Hood, someone's splitter, River City Strut Bar
Born On: 13 April 2012; Purchased: 27 August 2012
post #3 of 4 Old 04-12-2015, 02:14 PM

Garage
planning on "long Haul" this year. Driving up from St Joe, Mo. Will meet up with friend from Ala. This will be our 4th year , friends 12 year. Plan on all top down miles with new top just got in Nov.
Last year hit a deer on last day, drove back to St Joe and got it fixed with ZL1 front end.

2011 Early Convertible, ZL1 bumper, hood and side skirts, belly pan, carbon fiber extractor, ZL1 wheels, K&N cai, Elite catch can, Big Worm Black/Red Bowties, Vitesse TC

post #4 of 4 Old 04-14-2015, 06:19 PM

I've never gotten into the Power Tour because it's never been anywhere close enough for me. Always thought it looked like fun to do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page