New Kid In Town - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 12-14-2015, 03:38 PM Thread Starter

New Kid In Town

Hi to all. I used to have a 2000 Z28 that I missed when I sold it years ago. Now that I'm retired I need a new toy, and man did I luck out. My good wife bought me a 2010 Camaro SS with 67,000 mi in Aqua Blue Metalic with white stripes for an early Christmas present!... Married 40 years, I'd say she's a keeper. When I got the SS home, to my surprise, I noticed some extra goodies on it. I clearly saw the CAI cold air intake on it at the dealer but I didn't see the Stainless Works Stainless Power Headers and Borla cat back system. No wonder it sounded so sweet on the ride home from Virginia Beach where I bought it. I don't know if the car has a tune on it or not but it would be great if the old owner lurked here by luck and would chime in and tell me about the car.One Owner Carfax said it was bought at Auto Nation in Laurel Maryland. Glad to be here it's a cool place to visit. I look forward to spending some time getting to know the car and this forum

Last edited by scot6580; 12-14-2015 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Not sure how to delete redundant copy of original post?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page