Livin' the dream!
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hiding in your closet...
I'm back y'all.
I will be parting ways with my Stingray Z51 this Saturday.
There's a few reasons for this...
1. New Camaro SS is just as good as the Stingray.
2. New Camaro SS rides smoother and passenger cabin is quiter.
3. New Camaro SS seats are more comfortable.
4. My L1 and L5 are shot in my back and going on road trips in the Stingray, even with her magnetic ride, gets kind of uncomfortable.
5. And it looks pretty dog gone SUH-WEET!
Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE my Stingray and would recommend one to anyone.
It's just with my back the way it is and not needing surgery(something I want to avoid) at this time, this is a better fit for me.
I'll give more details when I'm not at work.
For now, she's a 2017 2SS with a butt-load of mods on the way.
Last edited by INTIMIDAT3R; 03-03-2017 at 09:11 AM.