Pricing out from GM- confirmed - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 38 Old 10-12-2008, 11:34 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
trm0002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Buffalo,NY 'burbs
Posts: 913
 
Pricing out from GM- confirmed

http://media.gm.com/servlet/GatewayS...74&docid=49453

base V6 22,995
base V8 30,995
trm0002 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 38 Old 10-12-2008, 11:39 PM
Supporting Super Moderator
 
brandonppr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Middle TN
Posts: 5,668
 
http://www.5thgen.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8438

1998 Camaro A4 7.06 @ 96.5 MPH NA 1.47 best 60ft
2010 Camaro Tube Chassis work in progress
brandonppr is offline  
post #3 of 38 Old 10-12-2008, 11:43 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
trm0002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Buffalo,NY 'burbs
Posts: 913
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonppr View Post
my bad.

Why bury it in the rumor section? Sticky it here is better, IMO.

OctaneZ28 should exchange this for the Pricing mid-December sticky.
trm0002 is offline  
 
post #4 of 38 Old 10-12-2008, 11:45 PM
Supporting Super Moderator
 
brandonppr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Middle TN
Posts: 5,668
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trm0002 View Post
my bad.

Why bury it in the rumor section? Sticky it here is better, IMO.
Well true, but at the time I posted that thread it was just a rumor and now its fact.

I'll let octane decide what to do with it.

Now its here and there. I just leave this thread open until Octane logs on.

Thanks

1998 Camaro A4 7.06 @ 96.5 MPH NA 1.47 best 60ft
2010 Camaro Tube Chassis work in progress
brandonppr is offline  
post #5 of 38 Old 10-12-2008, 11:50 PM
Member
 
CamaroDreams07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: TX w/ MI Summers
Posts: 471
 
Good, good..but now 1LT/2LT... I'm so impatient, I just want to know if there's any point in getting my hopes up at all though, I can't go over 30 but I'm not gonna get one if it's not what I want.


Quote:
The Camaro is 100 hp past its competition. The V6 is running with the top of the competition. In other words, if these cars are the whipped cream and the lower trims are the shake, the Camaro V6 is the cherry on top, and the Camaro SS is the person eating the whole ****ed thing.
-The_Blur
CamaroDreams07 is offline  
post #6 of 38 Old 10-12-2008, 11:54 PM
Member
 
CamaroDreams07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: TX w/ MI Summers
Posts: 471
 
Oh and RS for that matter. Knowledge just fuels the desire for more knowledge...


Quote:
The Camaro is 100 hp past its competition. The V6 is running with the top of the competition. In other words, if these cars are the whipped cream and the lower trims are the shake, the Camaro V6 is the cherry on top, and the Camaro SS is the person eating the whole ****ed thing.
-The_Blur
CamaroDreams07 is offline  
post #7 of 38 Old 10-13-2008, 12:05 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,246
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
Good, good..but now 1LT/2LT... I'm so impatient, I just want to know if there's any point in getting my hopes up at all though, I can't go over 30 but I'm not gonna get one if it's not what I want.
No way any of the V6 models will go over 30 and by what you said you're clearly not in the market for a V8
Marvelous is offline  
post #8 of 38 Old 10-13-2008, 12:06 AM
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 132
 
That's pretty good with the pricing, but with talk of GM declaring bankruptcy growing by the day, I don't know if I want a Camaro any more...
ferrarimanf355 is offline  
post #9 of 38 Old 10-13-2008, 12:08 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
trm0002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Buffalo,NY 'burbs
Posts: 913
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrarimanf355 View Post
That's pretty good with the pricing, but with talk of GM declaring bankruptcy growing by the day, I don't know if I want a Camaro any more...
What the hell does "A" have to do with "B" ?
trm0002 is offline  
post #10 of 38 Old 10-13-2008, 12:10 AM
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 132
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trm0002 View Post
What the hell does "A" have to do with "B" ?
Would you buy a car from an automaker that's going through chapter 11 and is a stone's throw away from chapter 7? I wouldn't, I would want GM to survive well beyond 2009 if I get a new Camaro.
ferrarimanf355 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome