any orders loaded? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 Old 10-14-2008, 07:53 AM Thread Starter

Question any orders loaded?

Has anyone seen a 2010 camaro loaded into the GM GlobalConnect's quick order system??

My chevy dealer is getting no where with this or the DBC(help desk). The DBC states this problem is all over, not just him? they will call when it is available - wait since yesterday. still not up this morning.

If your order was entered, what system was used??

Thanks
very anxious to get an official order placed and order #
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 10-14-2008, 08:01 AM

my dealer got my order in the 'Quick Order' system yesterday.
I also heard back from another dealer yesterday afternoon that I had talked to and he said he was not able to enter an order. I told him I got one in via the Quick ORder system and he said 'OH', I'll go try that...
post #3 of 10 Old 10-14-2008, 08:09 AM Thread Starter

He told you it was entered, or you physically saw the order entered? do you have a 6 digit order #?

post #4 of 10 Old 10-14-2008, 09:33 AM

I actually watched him enter mine and my dads.
We both got 6 digit order numbers
post #5 of 10 Old 10-14-2008, 09:35 AM

and when I left he still had 2 allocations left...and he would love to have someone order. Want his info? Its a dealer just outside of Atlanta GA
post #6 of 10 Old 10-15-2008, 08:29 AM Thread Starter

Well my order is finally in the system.

2SS manual 6
Silver Ice metallic exterior - factory cyber gray stripes
Inferno Orange interior
RS Appearance pack
Hurst Short Throw Shifter

Wow I can't wait!!!!!!

I want the RPO code (5V5) High Wing Spoiler(I like it, even if i looks a little ricy), but this was not an option that was available yet? Any ideas when this will be? I would like it to show up on the window sticker. Does this depend on model or color selected?

I also selected the 20" polished aluminum wheels(Q9J) - but the order was rejected with this option. We had to remove them to submit the order? Anyone know why these can't be selected with the other options selected?

Thanks for any answers in advance.
post #7 of 10 Old 10-15-2008, 08:41 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetski View Post
I also selected the 20" polished aluminum wheels(Q9J) - but the order was rejected with this option. We had to remove them to submit the order? Anyone know why these can't be selected with the other options selected?
congrats on your order!

for some crazy reason, with the RS package you can't get the polished wheels....go figure.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
post #8 of 10 Old 10-15-2008, 10:18 AM
Veteran Member

The RS package has specific wheels which will supercede any other wheel option chosen. Remove the RS package and I would wager that the polished wheel option becomes available.

post #9 of 10 Old 10-15-2008, 01:31 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonz5GEN View Post
The RS package has specific wheels which will supercede any other wheel option chosen. Remove the RS package and I would wager that the polished wheel option becomes available.
I think if you want to spend 4.5K on 21" and the RS pack the system will allow it. You should be able to get polished also, but not a big problem. I will just see about getting the RS 20" repainted Cyber Gray to match to stripes or just go after market
post #10 of 10 Old 10-16-2008, 05:55 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonz5GEN View Post
I feel odd quoting myself, but just wanted to add this. The order system has been updated and now the polished wheels can be selected in addition to the RS package.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page