USAA - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 10-23-2008, 01:04 PM Thread Starter

USAA

I use my bank USAA to buy my car. How can I tell Chevy to provide the pricing information to my bank so they can plug it into their Car Buying Service? Even though the pricing has been released USAA says they wont put it into their system til Chevy provides it. Thought by posting here I could get some leads or with GM watching the threads maybe they will see this one too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 10-23-2008, 01:09 PM
Supporter of common sense

I would think your dealership would do that.

Joe :: Over Anxious 67 Camaro RS/SS L78
5thgenblog.com // Michigan Classics
Chevrolet Camaro in Transformers // My ebaY auctions

Hot Rod Search Google searches for gearheads!
post #3 of 5 Old 10-23-2008, 01:33 PM
Veteran Member

A little early...don't you think? I can see why your bank doesn't have prices yet...they aren't being built yet.

To get the loan, as far as I know, you'll also need a VIN# for the car, which still a long way off (as well as what the GM incentives will be...if any). If you just want to see how much your payments will be, they should be able to figure that out for you, based on the expected price of the car...if not, there's plenty of online loan calculators out there.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.

Last edited by POWERFREAK; 10-23-2008 at 01:35 PM.

post #4 of 5 Old 10-23-2008, 01:57 PM
Supporter of common sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERFREAK View Post
A little early...don't you think? I can see why your bank doesn't have prices yet...they aren't being built yet.

To get the loan, as far as I know, you'll also need a VIN# for the car, which still a long way off (as well as what the GM incentives will be...if any). If you just want to see how much your payments will be, they should be able to figure that out for you, based on the expected price of the car...if not, there's plenty of online loan calculators out there.
x2

Unless you are looking for a loan for the deposit

Joe :: Over Anxious 67 Camaro RS/SS L78
5thgenblog.com // Michigan Classics
Chevrolet Camaro in Transformers // My ebaY auctions

Hot Rod Search Google searches for gearheads!
post #5 of 5 Old 10-23-2008, 02:47 PM
Banned

It's quite early. I happen to have purchased 2 vehicles using USAA for financing. When I bought, I told them that I was looking for a car and how much I wanted to spend. They sent me a check for me to fill out with a total not-to-exceed amount, a disclaimer that it couldn't exceed 130% of NADA value, and an expiration date (90 days I think before I had to have them send a new check).

It's great to be pre-approved now, but as far out as the Camaro is, they're going to pre-approve you again before you get any of the paperwork.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page