New 2010 Mustang almost literally steals new Camaros iconic new headlamps - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro News & General Discussion News Articles & General Discussion about the 5th Generation Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 30 Old 11-17-2008, 10:25 PM Thread Starter

New 2010 Mustang almost literally steals new Camaros iconic new headlamps

Minus the halo rings, so if you don't have an RS package your new headlamps are on a mustang.

Hey Ford you Piece of CRAP. Thanks for stealing the new Camaro's headlamps you douche bags

thats ok, you still have your ghetto Autozone fog lamps in the middle of a really gay looking grill!
I swear Ford never innovates anything. Gm comes out with the H.O. High Output tags. SO Fords like WAIT a second. We'll come out with the SHO, and it stands for SUPER High Output. We are genius.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 Old 11-17-2008, 10:48 PM
Veteran Member

maybe im blind im not seeing it however they are offering interior ambient lighting and a few other things as well just as we are.

I have seen a lot of people on Camaro boards comment about this new mustang and im seeing Camaro lovers say this car is more practical than the Camaro and they like it.

How is what im asking ?

Yes we know in 2 years ford is doing a total makeover and up in hp to a awsome 6cylinder and a 5liter v8 however i think gm would up what we have as well when that time comes.

And they are going to price this car around what gm is pricing the Camaro.

There V6 220hp i think
ours 300 hp

Them SRA
Us IRS

We need all american cars to sell however if mustang still out sells a camaro then Americans are idiots and I stand by that.

Ty Gm for finally giving us everything we asked for you made a AWSOME car that will look good , awsome power and great Gas mileage for the power we will be getting the time we waited was/is worth it.
post #3 of 30 Old 11-17-2008, 10:51 PM

yea im kinda disappointing in ford...
it doesnt even look different other than the head lights...
which they did copy off the camaro....

post #4 of 30 Old 11-17-2008, 11:09 PM
A New Camaro, Excellent!

Ya that redesign is a huge makeover from the current generation.

1998 White Buick Regal GS
2002 Electron Blue Corvette Coupe
2007 Honda Accord Coupe
2009 Silver Metallic Chevy Tahoe
2011 Convertible Camaro SS comming soon!
post #5 of 30 Old 11-17-2008, 11:10 PM

Mustang "Easy Fuel Capless Fuel Filler System"
"Fill-ups are easy and quick... the system helps reduce fuel tank evaporative emissions by eliminating the potential to drive with a missing or improperly installed gas cap"

cuz mustang owners have a hard time remembering to replace the cap after every fill up...
post #6 of 30 Old 11-17-2008, 11:14 PM
Veteran Member

roflmao

hey im ashamed no one is speaking about how they redesigned the donkey/ass emblem on the front of the car im giving them props for that
it looks better Shrugs I gotta for once give them credit somewhere lol
post #7 of 30 Old 11-17-2008, 11:20 PM

be harder to hit and run with the new mustang as it has the "SOS Post Crash Alert System" alerting everyone that you were in an accident and need everyone to stare at you
post #8 of 30 Old 11-18-2008, 06:28 AM
Supporter of common sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Minus the halo rings, so if you don't have an RS package your new headlamps are on a mustang.

Hey Ford you Piece of CRAP. Thanks for stealing the new Camaro's headlamps you douche bags

thats ok, you still have your ghetto Autozone fog lamps in the middle of a really gay looking grill!
I swear Ford never innovates anything. Gm comes out with the H.O. High Output tags. SO Fords like WAIT a second. We'll come out with the SHO, and it stands for SUPER High Output. We are genius.
No idea what you are talking about.

Ghetto Autozone fog lamps? Mustang has had those round lamps in the grille for a few years already, that is nothing new.

SHO - Ford has used that designation for MANY years, remember the S.H.O. Taurus? That car had a Yamaha motor I believe and was a pretty nice ride. The 1995 Impala SS couldn't hang with it on the Expressway ( I tried as best I could)

The headlamps are nothing more than the next step from 2008, look at the GT500 below. Do they resemble the Camaro lamps? A little, but look at most of the cars out there today, if you are going to start picking them apart, companies have been taking styling queues from one another for many years

Joe :: Over Anxious 67 Camaro RS/SS L78
5thgenblog.com // Michigan Classics
Chevrolet Camaro in Transformers // My ebaY auctions

Hot Rod Search Google searches for gearheads!
post #9 of 30 Old 11-18-2008, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Phil View Post
Ya that redesign is a huge makeover from the current generation.
It doesn't look that much different fron the side, I agree. Overall it's a nice redesign

post #10 of 30 Old 11-18-2008, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpeters113 View Post
Mustang "Easy Fuel Capless Fuel Filler System"
"Fill-ups are easy and quick... the system helps reduce fuel tank evaporative emissions by eliminating the potential to drive with a missing or improperly installed gas cap"

cuz mustang owners have a hard time remembering to replace the cap after every fill up...
I wish GM did this on their cars, it would cut costs a little and make things more convenient for the driver

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page