Modern Camaro Forums banner

5 Camaro's on the road. . .

5K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  54inches 
#1 ·
Pulled this form another fourm. . did i repost again??? oh well if i did... :)

There seems to be a lot more Camaros on the roads up north. These four were spotted in Findlay, OH yesterday...I emailed the guy that took these photos to see if I could get access to the original higher-resolution photos.

It's hard to tell but there might be at least 1 more Camaro in front of the second group of cars.

UPDATE/EDIT: Added larger images and wanted to make sure that credit for the photos goes to Ryan @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/vital3d/.

See less See more
#13 ·
That red jewel is the same as the Monterey Red on my Corvette. When I got a bottle of touch up paint from the dealer it was labled red jewel and I asked if he made a mistake he said they were the same. The touch up was perfect. It was a $750 extra cost on the Corvette.

#9 ·
Now matter how much I like a color, it's not worth it to pay more for it.

Then I'd just be THAT much more pissed when a bird ****s on it or something of the sort.

#16 ·
I think the 6th one is actually Aqua Blue Metallic.

Back to the Red Jewel color... I do really like it.
The $295 charge for it is a non-issue to me.
I'm paying $35,000+ for this car, what's another $295 :lol:

But my dad has a 2006 Corvette that's Monterey Red, and I'm not sure I'd want a car the same color as that.
Then again, I might not care lol, and it does look **** good on the 'Vette.
And it might even make for some cool photo ops.

HMMMMM.................

#19 ·
The 4 SSs made the V6 stay in the back and park away from them.

#25 ·
Did anyone notice he was do 91 in that vid to catch up?

Nice!

#27 ·
and not being caught up to very quickly.......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.