Interior Photo Request - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro Pictures, Videos & Photoshops Post your Camaro pictures, videos and photoshops here!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 Old 05-21-2009, 02:22 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
CamaroDreams07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: TX w/ MI Summers
Posts: 471
 
Interior Photo Request

Sorry if I missed this in my searching, but I can't seem to find many pictures of the interior other than the dash. Could someone who has theirs already please snap a couple shots of the console area closed and open (showing USB port if possible) and maybe a picture showing the back seats with the front seat folded forward for access. These seem like trivial areas I know, but it seems like the only part of this car I haven't seen and I'm still 6 weeks++++ from getting to inspect my own. Thanks guys.
-Matt


Quote:
The Camaro is 100 hp past its competition. The V6 is running with the top of the competition. In other words, if these cars are the whipped cream and the lower trims are the shake, the Camaro V6 is the cherry on top, and the Camaro SS is the person eating the whole ****ed thing.
-The_Blur
CamaroDreams07 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 Old 05-21-2009, 02:59 PM
Veteran Member
 
weland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: S.F. Bay Area
Posts: 3,900
  
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
Sorry if I missed this in my searching, but I can't seem to find many pictures of the interior other than the dash. Could someone who has theirs already please snap a couple shots of the console area closed and open (showing USB port if possible) and maybe a picture showing the back seats with the front seat folded forward for access. These seem like trivial areas I know, but it seems like the only part of this car I haven't seen and I'm still 6 weeks++++ from getting to inspect my own. Thanks guys.
-Matt
I second that, but I'm also looking for pictures that show whether or not the SS door steps have metal sills (that say Chevrolet or SS on them).

Still legal in 16 states. It's happy. It's fun. It's Happy Fun Car.
Do not taunt Happy Fun Car.
weland is offline  
post #3 of 13 Old 05-21-2009, 03:12 PM
Veteran Member
 
odoylerulez55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern, NJ
Posts: 1,025
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by weland View Post
I second that, but I'm also looking for pictures that show whether or not the SS door steps have metal sills (that say Chevrolet or SS on them).
Dont have too many other interior pics, but here is the sill from a 2SS my dealer got in the other day
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	l_fd39e53a45c84d2d92b915761c2a1947.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	1732  

IBM 2SS/RS, M6, Blk Leather...
CAI, ARH Headers, Flowmasters, Diablosport tuned, Barton short-throw
Ordered 3/19 Delivered 8/12 VIN# 21970
94' Z28 sold 12/14/09
odoylerulez55 is offline  
 
post #4 of 13 Old 05-21-2009, 04:01 PM
Veteran Member
 
POWERFREAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 7,873
  
there's some good interior shots of Tim's car...

http://www.5thgen.org/images/599/

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
POWERFREAK is offline  
post #5 of 13 Old 05-21-2009, 04:43 PM
Veteran Member
 
weland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: S.F. Bay Area
Posts: 3,900
  
Quote:
Originally Posted by odoylerulez55 View Post
Dont have too many other interior pics, but here is the sill from a 2SS my dealer got in the other day
Thanks man!

Still legal in 16 states. It's happy. It's fun. It's Happy Fun Car.
Do not taunt Happy Fun Car.
weland is offline  
post #6 of 13 Old 05-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Veteran Member
 
weland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: S.F. Bay Area
Posts: 3,900
  
Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERFREAK View Post
there's some good interior shots of Tim's car...

http://www.5thgen.org/images/599/
RE: the whole gallery

That looks SO much better than the Mustang. I mean who do those Ford guys think they're kidding?

Still legal in 16 states. It's happy. It's fun. It's Happy Fun Car.
Do not taunt Happy Fun Car.
weland is offline  
post #7 of 13 Old 05-21-2009, 05:59 PM
Member
 
Racer505's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: INDIANA
Posts: 216
 
I never noticed the SS at the bottom of the steering wheel before. Nice touch. The other thing i noticed, The max weight the car can carry is 732 lbs. Wow That's not really much. I guess that gives new meaning to "no fat chicks" I am sorry i went there but that is the first thing in my head after seeing that..

to Err is human, to blame someone else shows good managemt skills

06 Ponitac g6 gt
2010 Ram2500 Megacab Cummins
2010 Suburban LTZ
2012 Camaro 45th Aniv. Vert (Very shortley)
Racer505 is offline  
post #8 of 13 Old 05-21-2009, 08:00 PM
Veteran Member
 
weland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: S.F. Bay Area
Posts: 3,900
  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer505 View Post
I never noticed the SS at the bottom of the steering wheel before. Nice touch. The other thing i noticed, The max weight the car can carry is 732 lbs. Wow That's not really much. I guess that gives new meaning to "no fat chicks" I am sorry i went there but that is the first thing in my head after seeing that..
That's perfectly normal and actually pretty good. It's not designed for safe handling with more than 732 extra lbs on board; some pickup trucks are. Of course, regardless of how much she weighs, if your wife or girlfriend likes to pack 400lbs worth of stuff you could be in for a unsafe ride.

Still legal in 16 states. It's happy. It's fun. It's Happy Fun Car.
Do not taunt Happy Fun Car.
weland is offline  
post #9 of 13 Old 05-21-2009, 08:17 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,607
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer505 View Post
I never noticed the SS at the bottom of the steering wheel before. Nice touch. The other thing i noticed, The max weight the car can carry is 732 lbs. Wow That's not really much. I guess that gives new meaning to "no fat chicks" I am sorry i went there but that is the first thing in my head after seeing that..

If I subtract my weight and then divide by three (thoughts a la "Sharp-dressed Man"), I get 174 lbs each.
gto_in_nc is offline  
post #10 of 13 Old 05-21-2009, 10:46 PM
Member
 
Ngry67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 326
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer505 View Post
I never noticed the SS at the bottom of the steering wheel before. Nice touch. The other thing i noticed, The max weight the car can carry is 732 lbs. Wow That's not really much. I guess that gives new meaning to "no fat chicks" I am sorry i went there but that is the first thing in my head after seeing that..
guessing you'd have trouble getting fat chicks in the back anyway...

unless you throw....


okay not going there

Red Jewel 2SS

2003 Monte Carlo SS "Pace Car"
Ngry67 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome