STAINLESSWORKS EXHAUST - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro Pictures, Videos & Photoshops Post your Camaro pictures, videos and photoshops here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 Old 05-22-2009, 06:55 PM Thread Starter
745RWHP, 660RWTQ

STAINLESSWORKS EXHAUST

I came across these vids and i like they way they sound, even if your going with a different exhaust, it GREAT to see these kind of HP#s from JUST full exhaust.

from YouTube description.......

" Texas Speed & Performance
www.texas-speed.com

As most have probably seen, our 390-mile SS base lined at 372 RWHP and 372 RWTQ. FYI, the car is a six-speed manual. With the addition of our prototype TSP 1 7/8" long tube headers, off-road connection pipes, and cat-back exhaust, the car gained 26 RWHP and 35 RWTQ to net 398 RWHP and 407 RWTQ! Again, these are untuned numbers. Achieving 400+ RWHP with stock induction will be a walk in the park once it's tuned. We are very pleased with the results. The headers feature 1 7/8" primary tubes with 3" collectors, and the headers will be ceramic-coated inside and out! Our TSP Rumbler 5 cat-back exhaust system will use your choice of two OR four Dynomax bullet mufflers! The system being tested on our car uses the four mufflers, and it has a great sound to it, as you can hear in the video below! Our Rumbler 5 cat-back exhaust system will be a direct bolt-on system just behind the factory cats for those wanting to retain the stock exhaust manifolds and catalytic converters. The great part is that you can start with our Rumbler 5 cat-back exhaust system, and if you decide to add our TSP long tube headers down the road, with or without cats, it will all bolt up! No cutting or welding will be required!

These are preliminary results, and we will complete our results once we can monitor what the PCM is doing. We will also complete our testing of our TSP induction system for the 5th gen once tuning is available. FYI, we will have dyno numbers in a few days testing our Rumbler 5 cat-back exhaust as the only mod, for those interested. Not only will you be able to gain some nice power from the additional flow, but you'll also shed quite a bit of weight! The factory exhaust system is NOT light, particularly the trash cans GM calls mufflers. All said and done, I think it will be very feasible for new Camaro owners to legitimately make 420+ RWHP with bolt-on modifications! We have a few other bolt-on mods in the works that we should be done testing shortly. Give it some time, and you're going to see 500+ RWHP N/A '10 Camaros roaming the streets with heads/cam packages and bolt-on mods! Our new SuperFlow 902 engine dyno will be installed next week, and then we will begin our extensive LS3 and L99 VVT testing. All TSP products will be test-proven, both on our engine and chassis dynos. We will offer proven packages with real-world results for everyone to see. Our second '10 Camaro SS will hopefully be delivered in a month or less, so we will be able to test on multiple cars to guage consistency between vehicles. It will also give us another platform to try other mods! We are dedicated to providing the best parts and packages available with proven results. "
besides all that , it sounds SICK!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvqZ8...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NuCm...eature=related

BTW, their full header back system w/ highflow cats cost about $2600, but gets you about 420 rwhp!

BOURQUE'S HOT RODS
[email protected], 1.455 60'
Built 376ci, TH400 Trans
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 05-22-2009, 07:18 PM
Veteran Member

wow...that thing sounds like an animal.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
post #3 of 20 Old 05-22-2009, 07:23 PM

Everybody and their mother is coming out with their own propietarty header/exhaust systems now.

But the prices are crazy! Corvette prices for a Camaro Yeow!

post #4 of 20 Old 05-22-2009, 07:24 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Read THIS:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23752

(Fixy clicky) (clickee workee now!)

James 1:25 Ordered from Faulkner Chevy #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Signed Litho #45. Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. We don't "drift", kiddies... we POWER SLIDE! MOTM/COTM Sept 2012 Pro Patria Vigilans.
Click the pic.. I don't tolerate fools.

Last edited by patriotpa; 05-22-2009 at 07:45 PM.
post #5 of 20 Old 05-22-2009, 07:29 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotpa View Post
There ya go. Bad beginning to Tag's baby, but sounds like he got everything worked out. Does sound great though...

2SS/RS, CGM, A6, Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger
My latest dyno: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjrLR0N12B4

Last edited by TX_SS; 06-12-2009 at 10:43 PM.
post #6 of 20 Old 05-22-2009, 09:09 PM Thread Starter
745RWHP, 660RWTQ

sorry, that sucks, but i could care less, i plan on doing the same **** thing when i get my car. i will probably buy from these guys just because they did run the car hard.

BOURQUE'S HOT RODS
[email protected], 1.455 60'
Built 376ci, TH400 Trans

Last edited by BLACK10; 05-22-2009 at 09:23 PM.
post #7 of 20 Old 05-22-2009, 09:39 PM

I have a SW exhaust on one of my other cars...It does have a decent sound.
post #8 of 20 Old 05-23-2009, 12:09 AM

NOW THAT IS WHAT I WAS HOPING IT WOULD SOUND LIKE
post #9 of 20 Old 05-23-2009, 09:02 AM
Veteran Member

Notice how they mentioned the factory trash can mufflers that come on the car stock weigh a lot. Losing the manifolds the Cats all the way back to the mufflers and replacing it all with aftermarket headers , X pipe and mufflers is sure to losen up some weight

I keep reading that below....music to my ears

"Not only will you be able to gain some nice power from the additional flow, but you'll also shed quite a bit of weight! The factory exhaust system is NOT light, particularly the trash cans GM calls mufflers. All said and done, I think it will be very feasible for new Camaro owners to legitimately make 420+ RWHP with bolt-on modifications! We have a few other bolt-on mods in the works that we should be done testing shortly. Give it some time, and you're going to see 500+ RWHP N/A '10 Camaros roaming the streets with heads/cam packages and bolt-on mods! "

Last edited by Jekyll-N-Hyde; 05-23-2009 at 09:06 AM.
post #10 of 20 Old 05-23-2009, 09:32 AM
Veteran Member

sounds fantastic,Unreal how many whiners there are WAAA they spun the tires on the car WAAAA its not broke in..LOL good grief

'Winning'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page