2010 Camaro SEMA Car by Montage Motoring and Defenderworx - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro Pictures, Videos & Photoshops Post your Camaro pictures, videos and photoshops here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 164 Old 06-03-2009, 01:05 PM Thread Starter

2010 Camaro SEMA Car by Montage Motoring and Defenderworx

This is a new 2010 Black Camaro that we got in our shop a couple weeks ago. This is going to be the Defenderworx SEMA Camaro done by Montage Motoring for the 2009 SEMA convention in Las Vegas this year. The first few pictures include the car completely stock just delivered to our shop. Including stock interior which we will completely replace with all custom leather. There are also pictures of us designing the Side Window Louvers as well as the first grill for the Camaro. Montage Motoring and Defenderworx also added the Chrome Locking fuel door and Logo Side Rib Louvers as well as the Logo Door Sills will be put on soon. We are working on this car non stop and anytime i have updates as well as pictures i will let you guys know so you can watch the transformation from completely stock 2010 Camaro to a one of a kind SEMA Show Car!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 164 Old 06-03-2009, 01:11 PM Thread Starter

post #3 of 164 Old 06-03-2009, 01:13 PM Thread Starter

post #4 of 164 Old 06-03-2009, 01:15 PM Thread Starter

post #5 of 164 Old 06-03-2009, 01:17 PM Thread Starter

post #6 of 164 Old 06-03-2009, 01:19 PM Thread Starter

post #7 of 164 Old 06-03-2009, 01:27 PM Thread Starter

Here are some new pictures with both of the concept grills inserted (upper and lower portions). I also included pictures of the Chevy Bowtie's that will be on the car as well as will be offered for sale by Defenderworx (for any information on purchasing these items contact Brian Lillie at [email protected]). The pictures i have are of the black powder coated Bowtie's but they will be available in chrome as well. We are not sure yet whether the black or the chrome one will go on our SEMA car so please bear with us for the time being!

post #8 of 164 Old 06-03-2009, 01:30 PM
Banned

Just spitballing here, but what if you put a custom LED or Neon logo behind the phantom grill?

OR you could backlight whichever one you put on the front of the phantom grill.
post #9 of 164 Old 06-03-2009, 01:31 PM Thread Starter

Here are some pictures of the Chrome Chevy Bowties that will be offered for purchase by Defenderworx as well as the previously picture Black Powder Coated Bowties.

post #10 of 164 Old 06-03-2009, 01:32 PM Thread Starter

Hey everyone, finally got some pictures of the finished product of our grill installed. It looks great the only difference from the picture is that the grill will be chromed but until then let me know what you think. I also included a couple pictures of the Black Powder Coated Logo Door Sills that will be offered for sale by Defenderworx. Enjoy!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page