LMR'S 2010 CAMARO VS FASTLANE STAGE 2 460HP 1/4 TRACK VID - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro Pictures, Videos & Photoshops Post your Camaro pictures, videos and photoshops here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 06-07-2009, 11:47 PM Thread Starter

LMR'S 2010 CAMARO VS FASTLANE STAGE 2 460HP 1/4 TRACK VID

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went out to hrp today wasn't expecting to run my car but i saw another 2010 camaro m6 and fastlane's 2010 m6 stage 2 camaro..here's some vids sorry about the quality..i ran worst times then b 4 from spinning (full tank of gas) and it was hot but i gained almost 3 mph from lmr's finished cai product and retuned trapping @ 113.46mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iITFytOtjOk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 06-08-2009, 06:58 AM

nice runs, wonder why the Fastlane car wasn't running faster.
post #3 of 11 Old 06-08-2009, 11:45 AM

I was wondering the same thing, I have fastlanes true CAI already installed on my SS and it is in my opion the better than LMR's but they had the whole stage 2 goin, either a) the guy didnt know how to drive lol or b) the tune or 3 inch full exhaust they have for the system is too big and looses power because of it, idk just my guess

post #4 of 11 Old 06-08-2009, 12:08 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headynugs12 View Post
I was wondering the same thing, I have fastlanes true CAI already installed on my SS and it is in my opion the better than LMR's but they had the whole stage 2 goin, either a) the guy didnt know how to drive lol or b) the tune or 3 inch full exhaust they have for the system is too big and looses power because of it, idk just my guess
If ur cai is better than lmr's put down some track number's and prove it..I learned talk is cheap when it comes to rep. products without results...just my opinion
post #5 of 11 Old 06-10-2009, 07:34 AM

I will put down some track numbers after I install a new cam, full exhust, and tune in a month. didnt know i would offend you by giving my opinion jack a**
post #6 of 11 Old 06-10-2009, 08:56 AM
Veteran Member

Wow, never seen someone so protective of their air-box.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.
post #7 of 11 Old 06-10-2009, 11:22 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headynugs12 View Post
I will put down some track numbers after I install a new cam, full exhust, and tune in a month. didnt know i would offend you by giving my opinion jack a**
you didnt offend me i just told you how can you say ur cai is better if you never tested...just facts...when you get ur car together i like to see ur #'s i will post my car friday with cam and header's....but that still wont prove if you can run a 12.50 like me with just a cai & tune....oh ya lets see who is the jack a** when you run ur car...again talk is cheap
post #8 of 11 Old 06-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Veteran Member

dyno #'s would be a better way to test CAI's...and even if one is better, what's the HP difference gonna be...like 1? It's not like we're talking about cams or heads here.

Numbers at a track aren't going to tell me anything (when comparing CAI's), too many variables and different drivers.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
post #9 of 11 Old 06-10-2009, 11:57 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERFREAK View Post
dyno #'s would be a better way to test CAI's...and even if one is better, what's the HP difference gonna be...like 1? It's not like we're talking about cams or heads here.

Numbers at a track aren't going to tell me anything (when comparing CAI's), too many variables and different drivers.
your right....i did a dyno on my car b 4 and after the cai.......I just stated to the other guy earlier how can you say ur ***** is better when you never tested it or tested someone else is *****..your right #'s dont lie..people do...
post #10 of 11 Old 06-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAMBADDASS View Post
your right....i did a dyno on my car b 4 and after the cai.......I just stated to the other guy earlier how can you say ur ***** is better when you never tested it or tested someone else is *****..your right #'s dont lie..people do...

Maybe he just likes the way it looks? Again, any differences in gains are probably so minor...hardly worth getting worked up over.

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page