Wash pics before a roll on University (Porky's) - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro Pictures, Videos & Photoshops Post your Camaro pictures, videos and photoshops here!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 Old 05-24-2010, 09:21 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,078
 
Wash pics before a roll on University (Porky's)

did'nt get enough time for wax, but did alittle hand wash before a roll on University (porky's). In MN there is a restraunt called porky's where all the hot cars drive through every sat & friday night.









Swissbliss is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 Old 05-24-2010, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,078
 












Swissbliss is offline  
post #3 of 15 Old 05-24-2010, 09:54 AM
Veteran Member
 
RedJewel2SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 4,449
 


i bet those guys with the subaru and evo think they're faster than you huh?

silly ricers, Trix are for american muscle!

April 2010 Member/Car of the Month

Gone but not Forgotten!
RedJewel2SS is offline  
 
post #4 of 15 Old 05-24-2010, 10:00 AM
Veteran Member
 
demonspeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 4,544
 
So that's your crowd, huh?

I like Subaru's, but I wouldn't buy one. The flat-4 sound is very unique.

www.fquick.com/demonspeed
Present: '02 SS #7146
Past: '89 IROC-Z|'91 Z28|'00 SS #0795|'01 Z28
demonspeed is offline  
post #5 of 15 Old 05-24-2010, 11:38 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,078
 
hehe the lancer is pushin over 400hp and the subaru is pretty close to stock hp wise. This is our 1st run downtown wayyy more cars in my group but either still hibernating in a garage or sittin on a show room floor

the other cars are

2008 R32 VW
2006 lamborghini murcielago
2011 BMW M3
1998 Mitsubishi GSX
2001 mitsubishi Eclipse gt
2004 Infininity G35x

I gave the lancer a run and ended up winning gotta love that automatic
Swissbliss is offline  
post #6 of 15 Old 05-24-2010, 11:44 AM
Veteran Member
 
RedJewel2SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 4,449
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swissbliss View Post
hehe the lancer is pushin over 400hp and the subaru is pretty close to stock hp wise. This is our 1st run downtown wayyy more cars in my group but either still hibernating in a garage or sittin on a show room floor

the other cars are

2008 R32 VW
2006 lamborghini murcielago
2011 BMW M3
1998 Mitsubishi GSX
2001 mitsubishi Eclipse gt
2004 Infininity G35x

I gave the lancer a run and ended up winning gotta love that automatic
lamborghini? need pics!

as for the lancer, i guess he thought that spoiler added 50hp if he says he's pushing 400hp and you beat him , or was he saying that was flywheel hp?

was it a turbo? he probably wasn't spooled up all the way to get boost. supercharger=instant boost

April 2010 Member/Car of the Month

Gone but not Forgotten!

Last edited by RedJewel2SS; 05-24-2010 at 11:46 AM.
RedJewel2SS is offline  
post #7 of 15 Old 05-24-2010, 11:57 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,078
 
lambo is black with red interior not out yet
will post lots of pics on our long haul to my cabin (7 hour cruise north into the sweetest curvy roads!) will have all the cars then

The lancer is super modd'd and running an aftermarket turbo, was allot of turbo lag in the race, lined up perfectly at a light and he would pull up next to my passanger window then fall back then pull up then fall back, It was pretty close but I now have the intake + exhaust only had the exhaust during the race. THe lag was 4sure his downside that race, I had a 03 wrx running 32lbs of boost so I know how to play catch up as well but the lag could be killer!
Swissbliss is offline  
post #8 of 15 Old 05-24-2010, 12:01 PM
Veteran Member
 
RedJewel2SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 4,449
 
sounds like he needs to practice revving up before launching and then double clutch during shifts to keep that turbo spinning.

April 2010 Member/Car of the Month

Gone but not Forgotten!
RedJewel2SS is offline  
post #9 of 15 Old 05-24-2010, 12:14 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJewel2SS View Post
lamborghini? need pics!

as for the lancer, i guess he thought that spoiler added 50hp if he says he's pushing 400hp and you beat him , or was he saying that was flywheel hp?

was it a turbo? he probably wasn't spooled up all the way to get boost. supercharger=instant boost
I am the owner of the Evolution. The car is tuned for E85 at 28Psi on a PT6031 Turbo. On a dynodynamics dyno it put down 412awhp, so for you dynojet users that equates out to roughly 489awhp. I do admit the wing is ridiculous on the car, but after I took it off I felt like something was missing. The reason why I did not launch on him is because I don't really want to buy a new tranny yet, the car has to move to Texas in a few weeks, and a blown tranny from racing a friend is not an expense I want to incur. I do admit that the turbo on my Evo is old technology, and is a lag demon. Maybe next time we are on the highway I can really show Bliss why I like hunting bikes. (Well, 600's anyways.)
EvoMatt is offline  
post #10 of 15 Old 05-24-2010, 01:17 PM
Veteran Member
 
RedJewel2SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 4,449
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoMatt View Post
I am the owner of the Evolution. The car is tuned for E85 at 28Psi on a PT6031 Turbo. On a dynodynamics dyno it put down 412awhp, so for you dynojet users that equates out to roughly 489awhp. I do admit the wing is ridiculous on the car, but after I took it off I felt like something was missing. The reason why I did not launch on him is because I don't really want to buy a new tranny yet, the car has to move to Texas in a few weeks, and a blown tranny from racing a friend is not an expense I want to incur. I do admit that the turbo on my Evo is old technology, and is a lag demon. Maybe next time we are on the highway I can really show Bliss why I like hunting bikes. (Well, 600's anyways.)
what size is that turbo? sometimes bigger isn't always better. i watched a guy with a race-ready supra and an 80mm single turbo take FOREVER to spool up and spin the dyno drums.

a garrett ball bearing turbo would help, but i'm not one to help the competition

April 2010 Member/Car of the Month

Gone but not Forgotten!
RedJewel2SS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome