Photoshoot of Mike Betts' Camaro by ModelsInTheTrunk - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro Pictures, Videos & Photoshops Post your Camaro pictures, videos and photoshops here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 03-24-2011, 06:54 AM Thread Starter

Photoshoot of Mike Betts' Camaro by ModelsInTheTrunk

Hello Modern Camaro Peeps!

Here over at MITT we recently did a shoot of Mike Betts' Camaro:

Enjoy
http://www.modelsinthetrunk.com/2011/03/mikebetts/ .....

Anyone with a ZR1 in Socal???

Name: Mike Betts
Car info: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Team affiliation: TWC

Interior: Alcantara suede inserts and full headliner from Top Stitch, Hurst short throw shifter, P-Factor carbon fiber and leather wrapped steering wheel

Exterior: Carbon by Design hood, trunk, wing, and roof (first ever on 5th Gen Camaro), custom front grille by CarNutz Customz, APR front splitter, custom LS3 badges by EmblemPros

Audio/video/ice: Alpine Type-R 6.5″ components up front, Alpine Type-R 69″ two ways in the back, Alpine INA-W900 7″ dvd/navi unit, Metra double din dash kit

Wheels and suspension: Modulare H1 3-piece forged wheels, 229.5 front, 2211 rear, Falken FK452′s all around, 255/35/22 front, 285/35/22 rear, H&R lowering springs, Brembo GT kit 6 piston front and 4 piston rear (first ever on 5th Gen Camaro) custom painted Corvette ZR-1 blue

Engine and accessories: 500 rwhp & 460 rwtq, Vortech V-3 polished supercharger kit, Doug Thorley catback exhaust, custom painted Corvette ZR-1 blue and black engine cover

Introduce yourself and Where can we see this car rolling?

My name is Mike and I’m from Orange County, CA. You can usually find me cruising down PCH between Newport and Laguna with the windows down, or at Cars & Coffee in Irvine every Saturday morning!

Camaro has been historically one of car lovers favorite, how do you like the car and modding it?

I absolutely love this car, and it’s not my first Camaro. I’ve owned 3 others, a ’99 Z28, a ’00 SS, and my very first car a ’94 Z28 I bought from my uncle! The 5th Gen Camaro is so different from the others in every way. The engine and chassis respond very well to mods. I love cruising in it and the occasional full throttle pulls around town to get the adrenaline going!

TWC have been a tremendous powerhouse in the carshow scene how long have you been involved and where do you see TWC in the following years to come?

TWC is a great group of people that are so passionate about cars and the scene in general. I’ve been involved with TWC in various ways for 3 years now, but have been friends with some members for much longer. I see us continuing to set the standard in the future within the scene by continuing to build cars to the highest degree! We strive to be the best and will always go to the next level. Stick around because you’re gonna love what we have coming!

What did you think of models in the trunk when you first heard about it?

I thought, “Wow, that’s different!” I didn’t think you guys would ever be able to use my car though beause of the weird trunk opening! But Eva made it work! You guys have some of the hottest models and cars out there!

Truth or rumor? A little birdy told me that you have a crush on Melyssa Grace, we have yet to feature her but hopefully in the near future!

I’m sure a bunch of birdies told you that! Honestly though, what guy wouldn’t have a crush on her!? She’s gorgeous! Melyssa is a good friend of mine and a great person. She’s truly “entertaining” to be around! I can’t wait to see that feature, hopefully you can use my Camaro again when it’s even more complete!

What are your future plans for the camaro if there are any that’s left?

Oh there’s always more to do! Interior is getting started now, full audio is coming, more power for sure, and some paint and body work down the line. I don’t want to give away too much, so you’ll just have to come to the shows to see!

Any plugs, shoutout, sponsors to thank?

I’d like to thank TWC and all its members for always supporting me! Falken Tires, Carbon by Design, Brembo, Modulare Forged Wheels, Vortech Superchargers, Auto Explosion, P-Factor, Republic Motorwerkz, Top Stitch, and MITT for giving me this opportunity!

Stay Tuned for the pictures with the lady =]

Here's a teaser....
Enjoy...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 03-24-2011, 07:33 AM
Premium Member

Garage
Nice Ride!!

Retired US Air Force & Loving Life!!!
2012 Corvette "Centennial Edition" Coupe
2012 Grand Sport 3LT
post #3 of 11 Old 03-24-2011, 08:07 AM
Support MC & Troops

Sweet pics

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"

post #4 of 11 Old 03-24-2011, 08:22 AM
Veteran Member

Gorgeous car! And nice pics!
post #5 of 11 Old 03-24-2011, 12:24 PM

Very nice pics! TY!
post #6 of 11 Old 03-24-2011, 12:50 PM

Probably one of the nicest looking Camaros I've seen... Way awesome!

2010 Limited Edition Synergy Green Camaro

post #7 of 11 Old 03-24-2011, 12:51 PM
Veteran Member

Nice spoiler! Front and back
post #8 of 11 Old 03-24-2011, 03:16 PM

More pics of this CF Roof; gotta see that!

2005 CTSV BLACK LS7 Clutch/Flywheel/Slave, Tick Speed Bleeder, Tilton Clutch MC, RevShift Bushings, Domestic V8 Solutions (shifter, 8.8 Diff conversion, srut tower braces, sub-frame connectors), SLP cats, no cags, xpipe, bullet mufflers, Volante, iPod dock, G-force tune; 379hp 381tq.

Killing 5th gens like it is my job.
post #9 of 11 Old 03-24-2011, 03:30 PM

Wow, nice job.

2SS/RS L99 A6, RotoFab CAI, Kooks LT headers w/High Flow cats, Borla CAT back, Heritage grill, SmartMirror, ABL lighting, drilled and slotted rotors w/Hawk pads, 400 watt amp.

Life is too short to drive an ugly car.
I bought mine from Camaro Scotty!
post #10 of 11 Old 03-24-2011, 05:04 PM

Sharp looking Camaro

2011- 2SS-RS -ARH LT Headers, K&N CAI-Phadt Sway Bars and Lowering Springs-Lloyd Floor Mats-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page