Which one is sexier? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro Pictures, Videos & Photoshops Post your Camaro pictures, videos and photoshops here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 Old 09-09-2012, 07:54 PM Thread Starter

Which one is sexier?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 09-09-2012, 09:21 PM

In my most humble opinion, the 5th Generation is, by today's standards, the "sexier" machine. Larger wheels, lower profile tires, front grille, wider body, and the fact that it does not have that stupid looking (again, only my opinion) spoiler that looks like a female duck's tail feathers when she's attempting to mate.

That being said, the older Camaro is still quite impressive.
post #3 of 23 Old 09-10-2012, 06:38 AM
Veteran Member

I would have to agree with Spok..... IMO- I would take your black 5th Gen over your blue 2nd Gen. Again, this is personal preference, as I've never been a big fan of the 2nd Gen Camaro, unless it's a split bumper. Even then, I prefer the short spoiler over the tall spoiler that so many of the 2nd Gen Camaro's had.

Now, if you were to show a picture of a 1st Gen Camaro with a 5th Gen Camaro; I'd pick the 1st Gen every time. For me, the 5th Gen is just too big and too heavy. As Spok mentioned, it's wider, which is one thing that I don't like about it. Not only that, but I'm not a fan of the over-sized, huge wheels. Anything over 19" is just over kill-IMO.
post #4 of 23 Old 09-10-2012, 06:48 AM
Premium Member

Garage
...you do realize where you're asking that question???

the 5th gen of course. Only a 'Vette or a high-end pasta rocket can compete.

James 1:25 Ordered from Faulkner Chevy #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Signed Litho #45. Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. We don't "drift", kiddies... we POWER SLIDE! MOTM/COTM Sept 2012 Pro Patria Vigilans.
Click the pic.. I don't tolerate fools.
post #5 of 23 Old 09-10-2012, 09:21 AM

Garage
Hands down the 5th gen! Not that theres anything wrong with you 2nd gen, it's a beauty for sure. But IMO after '69' chevy started straying from what was a perfect design. With each subsequent design change they got further away from the classic lines that made Camaro what it was, eventually ending up with a sports car that bore none of the design traits of the original. No disrespect to our 4th gen owners. Then Chevy got it together and brought back the classic lines that made Camaro the "instant classic" it originally was and IMO is again! As a matter of fact, I think that the Gen 5s are the sexiest, baddest, most awe inspiring cars on the road right now! And if you have any doubt, go park yours by any Mushtang, vette or any other ride out there, (I'm talking about late models) and see which one gets the most attention!!!!
post #6 of 23 Old 09-10-2012, 10:37 AM

new camaro all the way.. iam really starting to like black
post #7 of 23 Old 09-10-2012, 04:10 PM Thread Starter

Thanks guys. I posted this here and in nastyz28 just to see what peoples thoughts were, and well it was exactly as expected...but anyways appreciate the opinions and comments!
post #8 of 23 Old 09-10-2012, 05:28 PM

I have to say.... Im a fan of both the 2nd and 5th gens and it is a hard choice for me to make. thats why i have my 2nd gen T/A still...the 5th Gen i have does not have the history I have with the T/A but I like it as well... so i will have to go with a split dicission 50/50...
post #9 of 23 Old 09-10-2012, 06:56 PM

hmm, all things being equal that is like your wife asking which is sexier, her left boob or her right boob..

both are sexy in their own right..
post #10 of 23 Old 09-11-2012, 12:54 PM
See You On Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. iNCREDIBLE View Post
hmm, all things being equal that is like your wife asking which is sexier, her left boob or her right boob..

both are sexy in their own right..
Nice! I'd have to agree with this! Although I've never seen his wife's boobs.

2010 Stock IBM 2SS/RS

I found $80 in my jeans pocket. The kid in me said "buy nerf guns and candy!" But then the adult in me said "buy vodka, nerf guns and candy!"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page