Camaro - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
5th Generation Camaro Pictures, Videos & Photoshops Post your Camaro pictures, videos and photoshops here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 01-27-2013, 06:29 AM Thread Starter

Camaro

Heres a pic of a friends camaro. He purchase this outright. He got a appearance package Front/rear valance a extra coat of pearl clear and some other stuff. I think he only has 2500 miles on the car. He also owns a 69 camaro Pace car. It is a convertible white/orange. And he has a rare buick gn which is mint. He heard I got my truck (2 years ago) and came to up to see me and show off.

I figured since the pics are sitting on my cam. I could share them. Not the best but I think I ended up delete some.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3453.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	15670   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3449.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	15671   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3456.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	15672   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3457.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	15673   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3455.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	15674  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 01-27-2013, 09:35 AM

Nice ride...thanks for sharing.

JANUARY 2012 MODERN CAMARO MEMBER OF THE MONTH
JUNE 2012 CAMARONEWS.COM CAR OF THE MONTH
http://5thgencarolinacamaros.webs.com/
post #3 of 5 Old 01-27-2013, 05:13 PM

Camaro

Nice car dude!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

post #4 of 5 Old 01-28-2013, 05:45 AM Thread Starter

Car

Yea Its a real sweet car. The color is something else- It is the standard candy red with a pearl clear coat- This car is a garage queen. Like mention it may have a knock over 2k on the car. I believe this is a 2011 car.

Too bad I havent driven a equilivent. This 427? BIG BLOCK. Would have been nice. Its more like eye candy- I was finishing my truck up- Notice body trim is not on front I had been working on my motor and was preping to put it in.

My friend was suprised he Heard all about syclones/typhoons and never actually saw one up close- He bought his grand national brand new in 86- or 87.

My other neighbor picked up a simmilar RS camaro which is lime green. He is trying to tell me that the car is rare- they didnt make alot of lime green camaros And its going to be worth alot.

One thing I could not find on the camaro was the battery. Anyone have any thoughts ? We could not locate it .
post #5 of 5 Old 01-28-2013, 06:10 AM
Veteran Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYCLONE View Post
Yea Its a real sweet car. The color is something else- It is the standard candy red with a pearl clear coat- This car is a garage queen. Like mention it may have a knock over 2k on the car. I believe this is a 2011 car.

Too bad I havent driven a equilivent. This 427? BIG BLOCK. Would have been nice. Its more like eye candy- I was finishing my truck up- Notice body trim is not on front I had been working on my motor and was preping to put it in.

My friend was suprised he Heard all about syclones/typhoons and never actually saw one up close- He bought his grand national brand new in 86- or 87.

My other neighbor picked up a simmilar RS camaro which is lime green. He is trying to tell me that the car is rare- they didnt make alot of lime green camaros And its going to be worth alot.

One thing I could not find on the camaro was the battery. Anyone have any thoughts ? We could not locate it .

Battery is in the trunk where you would find a spare tire...

2013 LT2/RS, Crystal Red Metallic, TAZ Jr.
2016 H-D Ultra Classic, Black Fire Purple, (PPE)
2015 H-D Street Glide, Superior Blue. (Old Blue) Traded
2012 Big Horn, RAM, Crew Cab, SLT, Dark Cherry Red Pearl (Betty Boop)
1998 Honda Accord 2d, daily driver.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page