Modern Camaro Forums banner

I Took The Plunge!!

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Scooter 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, I did it. I put down $1,000 for my Camaro. It's refundable if the price goes over my budget, or if I can't get a reasonable list of options before the order goes in. I'm second in line. The first is a doctor who wants a black SS loaded with everything possible. Must be nice, huh?

So, I'm assuming an SS with a moderate amount of options will be under $40K. I'm hoping that's a worse case scenario. I think the most options I would get is a sunroof for the wife, leather interior, (Again, for the wife, although I'd rather have cloth), an upgraded stereo, bigger wheels, etc.

They even said I might be able to be in on the IDL when it's shown. But, that request might get shot down based on what Scotty said.

Here we go!!

Larry

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I think the most options I would get is a sunroof for the wife....
You know, she will have her own door, you don't have to make her get in and out through the sunroof....

Congrats on the order!

Reactions: Jonz5GEN
#8 ·
Well, I did it. I put down $1,000 for my Camaro. It's refundable if the price goes over my budget, or if I can't get a reasonable list of options before the order goes in.

So, I'm assuming an SS with a moderate amount of options will be under $40K. I'm hoping that's a worse case scenario. I think the most options I would get is a sunroof for the wife, leather interior, (Again, for the wife, although I'd rather have cloth), an upgraded stereo, bigger wheels, etc.

She even said I might be able to be in on the IDL when it's shown. But, that request might get shot down based on what Scotty said.

Here we go!!

Larry
Larry

On behalf of the crew here in Oshawa a big THANK YOU. You won't be disappointed.

#11 ·
Yeah, and when I was walking out the door, she said, "I'm glad you're doing this!"

I'm sure she is glad! What saleslady wouldn't be?

But, seriously, I've known her for 26 years shortly before I bought my first new car from her, an '83 Z, (Still have it) I also bought our current grocery getter, a '96 Monte Carlo Z/34. I'm sure she's happy for me. She's been my only point of contact with the dealership all these years.

Larry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.