Modern Camaro Forums banner

2010 Equinox! A New look for Chevy

2K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  OctaneZ28 
#1 ·
My mother and I agreed that this would make a nice addition to the Garage:

Looks like a Traverse done right.

Congrats, Detroit! Looks like a nice brother to compliment the Malibu.

See less See more
#7 ·
From GM's press release:

Chevrolet unveiled the all-new 2010 Equinox, a compact crossover that blends distinctive design with outstanding efficiency. A new, 2.4L direct injection engine helps the Equinox deliver expected best-in-segment estimated highway fuel economy of 30 mpg (EPA certification pending) – a 25-percent improvement over the previous model. Chevrolet expects nearly two-thirds of customers will choose the efficient, 2.4L engine.

#14 ·
That's really nice to hear. I've seen over 30 Traverses on the road just in my county (almost all LTZ), which is weird, because they cost a lot, but they do give you a lot of bang for your buck, so it's not that surprising. If I were to get a Crossover, it would be the Enclave, though. The concept I saw was the day I fell in love with Buick.

#15 ·
Scotty how are you selling all of these cars?? you should be in a marketing program..

That is another huge problem with the car companies the markups..

and as far as the new crossover..that thing looks amazing.

I hope this is one of the turn arounds that GM is going to see turn around the company.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.