Assembled right here in the Detroit area!
Chevrolet, we know you are listening, Ford has the Cobra Jet, Mopar has the Challenger Drag Pak, where is the Camaro?
Racers rejoice. Mopar is dropping a V-10 into the iconic Dodge Challenger.
The new race-only V-10 powered rear-wheel drive 2011 Mopar Challenger V10 Drag Pak features an 8.4-liter 512 cubic-inch engine with a 2-speed automatic transmission. Mopar is showcasing the new 2011 Mopar Challenger V10 Drag Pak at the Viper Owner’s Invitational in Salt Lake City on October 1, 2010. The vehicle will then make its way to the SEMA show in Las Vegas from November 2-5, 2010, and the Performance Racing Industry (PRI) show in Orlando from December 9-11, 2010.
Drag Pak Features:
* The first and only 500-plus cubic-inch V-10 drag-race package car
* 2-speed automatic transmission with shift assembly and built-in roll control
* Built for sanctioned NHRA Stock and Super Stock configurations
* Complete interior with gauge package
* Identification plate and badge with unique serial number sequence
* Primed and painted body, color options available
* Competition fuel system with fuel cell
* Mopar Solid rear axle