Auto industry must be doing pretty **** good. - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Automotive Industry News For General Auto Industry news other than Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 09-22-2011, 09:25 PM Thread Starter

Lightbulb Auto industry must be doing pretty **** good.

For two weeks ive been trying to get in a mustang Boss I have great credit these cars start out at 40000 msrp price they dont want to let them go for anything under 48000 what gives they are doing so **** good I am just going to keep my 2010 camaro ss and build it up. They all claim the boss is rare well sure at that price think about it you can get a gt500 for in the low 50000's and then heck you can just go to a vette. I was going to trade my 2ss fully loaded with 6000 miles on it not a blemish it is mint taking 30000 trade in just what I owe on it and put 6000 cash and I cant get a single bite hell the mustang does not look any better then the camaro it is a very plain car with some performance but no leather or features at all. so I will just take 6000 and put a charger on my camaro and they can keep their boss. Wonder why they have so many mustangs left?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 09-22-2011, 09:50 PM
Supporting Super Moderator

Not all dealers deal this way. Just have to find the right one. Your probley better off just add a few more HP and a few mods to your Camaro and call it a day. By the time you trade and lose so much money you could just have done more to your car.

1998 Camaro A4 7.06 @ 96.5 MPH NA 1.47 best 60ft
2010 Camaro Tube Chassis work in progress
post #3 of 7 Old 09-23-2011, 06:22 AM
Veteran Member

Not to mention if you buy a Mustang and get anything other than the Shelby you'll get a car with an extremely ****ty transmission..if you get the manual.

And on a side note...why is this in the news section?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

post #4 of 7 Old 09-23-2011, 06:28 AM
Support MC & Troops

you were going to trade in your SS for a Mustang &

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"
post #5 of 7 Old 09-23-2011, 07:38 AM
Veteran Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luwinkle View Post

and why would Camaro owners care....

Chuck
2010 SIM 2SS/RS A6 SC - Born on 10/05/09
MyCamaroBuildInfo

"You Were Really Flyin' When I Passed You Back There!"
February-2013-MOTM-Winner
post #6 of 7 Old 09-24-2011, 07:50 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luwinkle View Post
Not to mention if you buy a Mustang and get anything other than the Shelby you'll get a car with an extremely ****ty transmission..if you get the manual.

The boss mustang has a crappy transmission? never herd this on i do know the inerds of the motor is all forged and that means it can take mods without breaking pistons or rods real fast. Dont get me wrong i love my camaro but there is no headroom at all to get comfortable in the seat it just does not do it with that **** power sunroof.
post #7 of 7 Old 09-25-2011, 11:41 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepinocala View Post
The boss mustang has a crappy transmission? never herd this on i do know the inerds of the motor is all forged and that means it can take mods without breaking pistons or rods real fast. Dont get me wrong i love my camaro but there is no headroom at all to get comfortable in the seat it just does not do it with that **** power sunroof.
The only Mustang manual that doesn't have the chinese-made ****box is the GT500. That one has the same Tremec that the Camaro and Challenger uses.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page