NASCAR: Kyle Busch wins Sprint Cup race at Talladega: - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Automotive Industry News For General Auto Industry news other than Camaro.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 04-27-2008, 08:10 PM Thread Starter

NASCAR: Kyle Busch wins Sprint Cup race at Talladega:

Toyota driver Kyle Busch came from a lap down to win the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Talladega Superspeedway.

More...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 04-27-2008, 09:26 PM

Thumbs down

wonderful... Thanks Joe Gibbs

1994 Z28 Autobot

I would like to thank the person that came up with these fine avatar and signature's.
post #3 of 9 Old 04-28-2008, 01:48 PM
Veteran Member

Don't forget to thank Brian "money-grabbing-sellout" France for letting toyota in! The only reason I knew that jerk Kyle Busch won was the bottom line on ESPN. I have banned nasrice from my TV set permanately.

Bob Lutz: "There's no doubt that a design-driven philosophy is the only one that will work. People who are not sensitive to design, people who don't care about vehicles, people who view a vehicle as an appliance, they just default to Toyota. We will never win that one."

post #4 of 9 Old 04-28-2008, 02:13 PM

yea nice isnt it..and I know NASCAR has import nameplates in the race back in the start..but to have Toyota in on everything that is part of what makes America ..America..just gets me.
Toyota is as American as apple pie..
and yes Brian "money-grabbing-sellout" France sounds about right..Kinda funny how since Toyota has come in the numbers and ratings have started to decline...
Its nice to know our auto industry and what we drive will be run by import companies in a few years..great respect we have for our own...

1994 Z28 Autobot

I would like to thank the person that came up with these fine avatar and signature's.
post #5 of 9 Old 04-28-2008, 05:00 PM

I've gotten mad enough to the point of where I wanted to boycott nasrice, but I just don't see how it would make much of a difference. Toyota is already in and running somewhat successfully so far. I don't see Toyota leaving anytime soon, or nasrice making them leave anytime soon, just because the ratings have gone down a bit Now that I know there are more people (other than my father) boycotting nasrice, I'll reconsider boycotting. I've missed some races this year, because I usually work on Sundays anyway
post #6 of 9 Old 04-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdGenOwner View Post
I've gotten mad enough to the point of where I wanted to boycott nasrice, but I just don't see how it would make much of a difference. Toyota is already in and running somewhat successfully so far. I don't see Toyota leaving anytime soon, or nasrice making them leave anytime soon, just because the ratings have gone down a bit Now that I know there are more people (other than my father) boycotting nasrice, I'll reconsider boycotting. I've missed some races this year, because I usually work on Sundays anyway
Come on, if a 20+ year fan like me can do it, you can! I don't even use any Nascar websites! I used to get emails fron Nascar.com and I *****canned that too. Maybe toyota isn't leaving anytime soon, maybe NEVER. HOWEVER, I refuse to support something I so very much hate. I was gettin fed up with nascar's petty rules violation crap, their inablity to make rules and stick with them, or just changing rules from week to week. These aholes don't give a F**k about any "old school fans', they care about the BOTTOM LINE: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and tons of it. Screw nascar.

Bob Lutz: "There's no doubt that a design-driven philosophy is the only one that will work. People who are not sensitive to design, people who don't care about vehicles, people who view a vehicle as an appliance, they just default to Toyota. We will never win that one."
post #7 of 9 Old 04-28-2008, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT16SPEED View Post
Come on, if a 20+ year fan like me can do it, you can! I don't even use any Nascar websites! I used to get emails fron Nascar.com and I *****canned that too. Maybe toyota isn't leaving anytime soon, maybe NEVER. HOWEVER, I refuse to support something I so very much hate. I was gettin fed up with nascar's petty rules violation crap, their inablity to make rules and stick with them, or just changing rules from week to week. These aholes don't give a F**k about any "old school fans', they care about the BOTTOM LINE: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and tons of it. Screw nascar.
I agree...

1994 Z28 Autobot

post #8 of 9 Old 04-29-2008, 11:20 PM

I agree. I started watching nascar in 1996, and it looks like I'm gonna have to boycott it. Things have definitely changed for the worse. The only good thing about nascar is the fact that they made the cars safer (thanks to my favorite drivers death in 2001). I often think about how things would be if Earnhardt Sr. was still alive...
post #9 of 9 Old 04-30-2008, 04:45 AM

safer but now its gotten to the point why have teams? If the cars are supposed to be identical? Oh I could go on..

1994 Z28 Autobot

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page